Black Metal.

True, but I still think there is a layer of cheese that even a standard black metal fan should find. I just do see that happening much even though I wont complain too much about people liking it.

Fair enough I guess, but I am actually kind of curious... what post punk band's influence do you hear when you listen to a band like Lifelover? I'm not too knowledgeable about punk in general...

I will have the Black Judd interview up on my blog soon with a interview with Forgotten Woods from Norway!

Looking forward to it. I'll have the concert review up before the show starts tomorrow night.

WMEB site launches today, btw. Once I find the link to the live stream I'll post it so you all can test it out.

Fair enough I guess, but I am actually kind of curious... what post punk band's influence do you hear when you listen to a band like Lifelover? I'm not too knowledgeable about punk in general...

Well, the obvious would be Joy Division. Every post-punk band owes at least their respect for paving way for the genre. And I do hear a slight Interpol influence OR likeness. The whole urban image was done by them in since their first release in 2002. Also, make note that I am not trying to shove Interpol down your throats again, many black metal bands have been naming Interpol as bands that they admire,like Kreig and Nachtmystium.

:lol:Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!!!

He is the biggest faggot ever, piece of shit poseur fag.

Shining Sucks!!!Biggest atrocity in the BM scene.:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

FUCK Kvafort