Black Metal.

I love "fucked up" black metal so I shall give it a try.

he was maybe one only sane members of SadX and even that's questionable.Claims himself to be the "Number One Extreme Metal Avant-Garde Electric Guitarist Of The World",not sure about that but he sure is a nut on the guitar and I stil get a massive kick outta Sadistik Exekution,especially reading stories and interviews with them !!

At Hubster: What is Detroit Techno? What are different styles?
I need to download ICQ so I can talk to you on messenger, your MSN is probably dead. :lol:

Am I the only one excited for the new DSO album coming next week?

It should have 8 new tracks composed between IOS and SMRC, which are my two favorites albums by them.

Here's what Metal-Archives has to say about that...

Upcoming releases on Northern Heritage:
-"Manifestations 2000-2001" CD - Compilation of material from splits with Moonblood and Mutiilation and the Black Metal Blitzkrieg v/a LP.
-"Manifestations 2002" CD - 8 unreleased songs, initially intended to be featured on the Crushing the Holy Trinity V/A and on a cancelled split with defunct Cantus Bestiae.

I have an ear for industrial music, while many people don't. When I hear industrial influences in black metal, I am doubly stimulated, hence bands like Aborym and Mysticum are among my favorites. Blacklodge is another one I'll be getting albums from. I just wish this sub-genre was more prevalent.
Do you like The Amenta?

Anyways, I have been listening to Silencer - Death - Pierce Me a good bit lately.

The reviews on Metal Archives for Behexen - My Soul For His Glory are really stupid...

I looked for the new Behexen album at Newbury Comics today but to no avail. I'll wait a few weeks more to see if they announce a shipment, but I may be forced to get this over teh interwebs.

Leviathan - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life has been leaked this week, I will try listening to it tonight, should be a killer album.

On the NH website it says you can get the two DsO cds plus a shirt with the old logo for 40 Euros, so that's $60 plus shipping. Not really a steal there... Might wait for some US distro or Metal Haven to get the cds.

I would also advise people to not buy Massive Conspiracy... since the huge delay has been due to Moribund Cult being jewish with Wrest. I'm not buying from Moribund anymore.

bah, Blake from battlekommand is quite stupid too, he tried to sells Massive Conspiracy under the Lurker of Chalice name.

I think you should check the official websites/labels instead of metal archives :p They are certainly more reliable.

I can edit pretty much anything with my M-A account and put loads of bullshit.

bah, Blake from battlekommand is quite stupid too, he tried to sells Massive Conspiracy under the Lurker of Chalice name.
It's likely that "Perverse Calculus" was MCAAL. No one was really fooled. At least we will hear it in some form. It sucks that the Leviathan (LoC)/Nachtmystium split got canned though. Apparently Moribund claims to own everything Wrest does, forcing Southern Lord to cancel that split. Now it's just a Nachtmystium release on BKR.