Black Metal.

Is Tara Absu's best?

Not in my opinion. I think you might like it the most out of all their releases. It seems to be their most popular. I consider The Sun of Tiphareth, The Third Storm of Cythraul, and In the Eyes of Ioldanach to be the best of their discography.

Darkestrah news

Kyrgyzstan Black Metallers, Darkestrah, have completed work on their fourth album entitled, The Great Silk Road. The album contains 5 tracks running at roughly one hour playing time, and will continue along with Darkestrah's style of Shamanist Pagan Black Metal.

A release for The Great Silk Road is planned for late May via Paragon Recs.

fricken sweet :headbang:

Not in my opinion. I think you might like it the most out of all their releases. It seems to be their most popular. I consider The Sun of Tiphareth, The Third Storm of Cythraul, and In the Eyes of Ioldanach to be the best of their discography.

Yeah, Tara is probably the most accessible, but I reckon The Sun of Tiphareth is their best. Baratrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L is good too.

MalignParadigm, been meaning to say this awhile, your avatar is one fucking awesome album.

Hell yeah. :kickass:

haatca5.jpg

Listening to Belenos - Spicilege. The folk elements don't really do much for me but the rest is decent. Like all other new French black metal I've tried I like it but I can't see myself listening all that often

Errances Oniriques is a lot better, best album by them imo.

The more that I listen to War Must Go On (which is a lot lately), the more I feel like I NEED that fucking Hail album. Such a ridiculously well-written and EPIC song. :headbang:

I love the chaotic battle-esque riff that slowly builds itself until it goes into utter chaos (if you know what I mean) and then, at the end it has that epic closing riff. SO good!

FUCKING FUCK YES!

Arckanum Official Myspace said:
ANTIKOSMOS COMPLETE!

SHAMAATAE HAS NOW FINISHED RECORDING THE LONG AWAITED 4TH FULL LENGTH ALBUM - ANTIKOSMOS

A PREVIEW 7" VINYL EP IS SENT TO THE PRESSING PLANT AS OF NOW
WITH ONE SONG FROM THE ALBUM AND ONE COVER SONG.
THE EP WILL BE RELEASED SOON!!!

THIS BLACK UNPURE SATANIC MASTERPIECE WILL BE AVAILABLE THREW DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS

http://www.debemur-morti.com
http://www.arckanum.se

HAIL RAGNA RØK!