Black Metal.

I really don't like Judas Iscariot. To me they're what you'd get if you compiled the blandest elements of black metal into one project. Then he went ahead and released his wave of bland upon the world about 500 hundred times.

Black Funeral is good, but rather inaccessible. They're latest should appeal to many who like a dark, occult atmosphere with some industrial elements.

I honestly prefer The Third Storm of Cythraul over any of their work. All three albums are very good though.

I also like "The Third Storm..." My favourite is The Sun of Tiphareth, though, with Tara coming second.

They're a fine USBM band imo.

Didn't see you guys mention Averse Sefira. I can't imagine a list of the best USBM bands without them, tbh

In your opinion, what are the best USBM bands?

Blood Storm is my favorite, they play real black metal with lots of catchy and headbanging riffs similar to Celtic Frost. If you like 1349, you should like them, it's far away from the depressive crap like xasthur. Sirian Storm and Pestilence From The Dragonstar are the two albums recommended for beginners.

I own the album in your avatar. Am I tr00 yet?

I really don't care to be honest, I'm probably the most untroo here I guess because I haven't listened to metal for more than 2 months already...

NME
Toten
Profanatica
Absu
Demoncy
Grand Belial's Key
Masochist
Wind Of The Black Mountains
Dark Psychosis
Resuscitator
VON
Ceremony