Black Metal.

What's the better acoustic black metal album? Satyricon's Dark Medieval Times or Ulver's Bergtatt?
I'll go with Dark Medieval Times, to me it's more consistent than Bergtatt and has better songs generally, nothing on Bergtatt is better than Taakeslottet, Deep Castle In The Dark Forest, or the title track Dark Medieval Times, that I Fjend song on Bergtatt rivals those songs tohugh, that song is great. Bergtatt is really good though, but things that don't make much sense to me occur on Bergtatt. Like on the 3rd song on Bergtatt, there's a gunshot going off, and a minute or 2 of someone breathing hard walking in the woods, I wish someone could clarify why this is going on. And Min Hyllest Till Vinterland is better than the 4th all Acoustic song on Bergtatt.
Post away.

What's the better acoustic black metal album? Satyricon's Dark Medieval Times or Ulver's Bergtatt?
I'll go with Dark Medieval Times, to me it's more consistent than Bergtatt and has better songs generally, nothing on Bergtatt is better than Taakeslottet, Deep Castle In The Dark Forest, or the title track Dark Medieval Times, that I Fjend song on Bergtatt rivals those songs tohugh, that song is great. Bergtatt is really good though, but things that don't make much sense to me occur on Bergtatt. Like on the 3rd song on Bergtatt, there's a gunshot going off, and a minute or 2 of someone breathing hard walking in the woods, I wish someone could clarify why this is going on. And Min Hyllest Till Vinterland is better than the 4th all Acoustic song on Bergtatt.
Post away.

Bergtatt is a concept album about a women who becomes lost in the mountains and is pursued by trolls. "Bergtatt" means "mountain-taken," which is a suiting title for the album given the story. You can probably find complete translations of the lyrics via Google.

Also, I think it's a much better album than anything by Satyricon, without question. It's just not as much "\m/" which isn't what black metal is about anyway.

To the person claiming Nattramn worked on Silencer material in the psych ward; he worked on music for his project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr.

Nattramm was probably getting some help, unless he had access to sophisticated stuff while locked up.

Bergtatt is pretty good. I like that it's to the point, and that it acts like an album rather than a bunch of songs.

Post away.

Bergtatt, no questions asked and no explanation needed. Buy it, or sell your mother to make sure you get a copy.

Post away.

Bergatt. I very much enjoy both albums, and both played a large role in getting me into black metal, but Bergtatt is a better album.

P.s. I do not think that is a gunshot. More of a thunderclap if you ask me. Gunshot would never have crossed my mind. That wouldn't make any sense.

To the person claiming Nattramn worked on Silencer material in the psych ward; he worked on music for his project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr.
That's what I said to her. But she said that his brother was telling that Nattramn was working on Silencer material as well.

PS: I don't affirm it, just saying what I heard from other ppl.