Black Metal.

Hell Eternal and Nord are both great albums, i like a few songs off lords of the nightrealm too.

Been listenin to a german band called Cold Grave, heard a sample of "burning churches" by them, liked what i heard and bought their "Infernal" album album.

I've been listening to Marduk's World Funeral CD a lot lately, which Marduk CD shoul I get now? I have Romans 5:12 but I don't like it as much a World Funeral, it has a few good songs on it though.

Legion's voice is terrible on that record!

New songs that Horna has on their myspace from their upcoming record, Sanojesi Aarelle, are really fucking badass. I expect this to be on my top 10 for the year. Check it out.

Yeah, I've heard good things about Panzer Division Marduk. I like Legion's vocals on World Funeral even though they're weakened somewhat. I like him better than Mortuus and wish Legion was still in Marduk. I've also been recommended Nightwing.

I've been listening to Marduk's World Funeral CD a lot lately, which Marduk CD shoul I get now?

If you like Legion's vocal, get Nightwing. I think it's the best "Marduk with Legion" album. There is some really good songs on it like Deme Quaden Thyrane (my favorite), Bloodtide, Slay the Nazarene and Nightwing.

^I heard they changed vocalists do. Did that vocalist change make the turn as well? The only Naglfar I've heard was from Harvest.

The albums with their former vocalist (Jens Ryden) are far superior. Diabolical is my personal favorite, and the one I think you'll like the best. It's production has a powerful, rough wall of sound which diminishes with later records. That was my only problem with Vittra, as its production wasn't as vicious.

If you're gonna get any Setherial, that's the one I'd go for. Very reminiscent of Nightside Eclipse, and the best that I've heard from them. They kinda shifted gears on later albums. I haven't heard the latest, but Hell Eternal, for instance, sounded closer to... I dunno, Dark Funeral maybe?

Just heard the myspace track from Nord. Amazing! I'm snatching up a copy of this very very soon.

Khgnom is a French black metal bands like all fans of Nortt, Xasthur and Sunn 0))) should be checking out. Very dark, very trippy ad very droney. Excellent stuff!