Black Metal.

2085.jpg

Noctuary - When Fires Breed Blood

I received this today and I'm filing it under extremely good, fairly overlooked US black metal. It's available from Comatose's bargain catalog for $5 shipped in the US. Buy it.

I think I may buy me Darkthrone's Transilvanian Hunger soon if I don't win the Setherial Nord CD. I've heard the production on it is horrible but I think I'd like it anyways, I really like Nattens Madrigal and it doesn't have the best production. What does everyone think of Transilvanian Hunger? Is it Darkthrone's best?

It's damn good, that for sure. I do not listen to it as often as ABITNS or UAFM, becasue it requires a different type of listening environment, but that does not mean I enjoy it any less.

And Unkown, for info on the Zemial release, send them am e-mail here, zemial@turelur.de

bluewizard, while I don't know if it's necessarily their best, it does have some excellent tracks such as the title track and "Skald Av Satans Sol"

and thanks for the info, Evil

I think I may buy me Darkthrone's Transilvanian Hunger soon if I don't win the Setherial Nord CD. I've heard the production on it is horrible but I think I'd like it anyways, I really like Nattens Madrigal and it doesn't have the best production. What does everyone think of Transilvanian Hunger? Is it Darkthrone's best?

Transilvanian Hunger is great, go ahead and pick it up.

Here's an auction for a 99 cent copy of Transylvanian Hunger. You're more likely to win this since it's more widely available.