Black Metal.

I need alot more black metal I think, im getting sorta bored with my music because basically been into thrash and the uspm scene for like 5 straight months and barely touching doom/black.

I like the more epic stuff, keyboard laden..not just straight up angry bang on the drums same riff whole time. I like time transitions etc etc.

I think bands I think are above average and enjoy alot are;

Nocternity
Stutthoff
Battle Dagorath
Windir
Sworn
Cor Scorpii
Nergal
Summoning
Taake
Alatyr

If ya need any more bands ill check my mp3 player to see what else i got, but those are the ones that stand out. Cheers

I need alot more black metal I think, im getting sorta bored with my music because basically been into thrash and the uspm scene for like 5 straight months and barely touching doom/black.

I like the more epic stuff, keyboard laden..not just straight up angry bang on the drums same riff whole time. I like time transitions etc etc.

I think bands I think are above average and enjoy alot are;

Nocternity
Stutthoff
Battle Dagorath
Windir
Sworn
Cor Scorpii
Nergal
Summoning
Taake
Alatyr

If ya need any more bands ill check my mp3 player to see what else i got, but those are the ones that stand out. Cheers

Aborym
Aeternus
Darkspace
Gehenna
Limbonic Art
Mysticum
Nokturnal Mortum
Odium
Zargof

^ thanks for the bands thus far, I shoulda added album(s) rec by each please, or I usually just go by MA and thats not always the best

^ thanks for the bands thus far, I shoulda added album(s) rec by each please, or I usually just go by MA and thats not always the best

Aborym - Fire Walk With Us
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Darkspace - Dark Space I
Gehenna - Seen Through the Veils of Darkness
Limbonic Art - Moon in the Scorpio
Mysticum - In the Streams of Inferno
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
Odium - The Sad Realm of the Stars
Zargof - Departure for the Cosmic Twilight

It seems that you finally bought the album The Sad Realm of the Stars.

Took me forever to find it. Got it in a trade with Ben_t.

^alot of those really aren't what im looking for it all, and some of them are that industrial BM that just doesnt mix. thanks tho

edit;

lunar is good though, probably the closest to what I asked. None of these bands are using synths tho :(

lunar is good though, probably the closest to what I asked. None of these bands are using synths tho :(

If you are looking for synths you might like Kataxu - Hunger of Elements

And after looking at your op I think you might like Nokturnal Mortum, early Emperor, and I Shalt Become - Requiem. If you've already heard these I have a ton of symphonic stuff you'll probably like

^alot of those really aren't what im looking for it all, and some of them are that industrial BM that just doesnt mix. thanks tho

edit;

Every band I listed uses synths to some extent, especially on the albums I listed.

Well I'm not sure what he's looking for, whether it be full-blown symphonic black metal or atmospheric black metal with use of synths.