Black Metal.

Have any of you actually used gemm.com? I find all kinds of rare shit on there but have not ordered and mostly it's from Europe but i found Negură Bunget - 'Mãiastru Sfetnic' on there. I ordered this cd direct from Negură Bunget but that shit has been over a month so i figure i got burned.

You probably did not get burned. Shipping overseas from anywhere in Europe has been notoriously HORRIBLE lately, I'd give it waaaay more than a month. I ordered from Permeated Records in February, and I believe the guy that he has sent my order 2-3 times and it STILL hasn't come. If he wanted to stiff me on it, he would've just not replied, not offered to ship again. Wish he could prove it but yeah...contact them maybe? I've heard gemm.com is full of rip-offers and people overcharging.

OK, I'll narrow down my list to bands' albums that use synths in every single song. These albums are very atmospheric.

Limbonic Art - Moon in the Scorpio
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
Odium - The Sad Realm of the Stars
Zargof - Departure for the Cosmic Twilight

I had Zargof added to favorites, must've just forgot to DL it after I had to wait. And I decided to DL the scorpio cd instead of myspace, it's coming off much less industrial than the tune on Myspace. But it's a little over produced for my liking, I dont think ill fall in love with it but it's ok.

You probably did not get burned. Shipping overseas from anywhere in Europe has been notoriously HORRIBLE lately, I'd give it waaaay more than a month. I ordered from Permeated Records in February, and I believe the guy that he has sent my order 2-3 times and it STILL hasn't come. If he wanted to stiff me on it, he would've just not replied, not offered to ship again. Wish he could prove it but yeah...contact them maybe? I've heard gemm.com is full of rip-offers and people overcharging.

I've tried contacting them through their myspace and aol several times but no answer, and it is the official myspace and email. See, i ordered from blazing productions which is in Finland i think, but the album came within a week. I try not to order from Europe but sometimes it is inevitable. Hopefully it is just taking a long time, would really enjoy that 'Om' shirt and Mãiastru Sfetnic album.

Yeah as a rule, I have stopped ordering from Europe UNLESS they ship registered mail, and I only do that under EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES (Mystic Arts being the only place selling the limited swirl 7" Arckanum EP from this year, etc. :p).

Any of you fans of Enshadowed? I have 'Messengers of the Darkest Dawn', 'Intensity', and the split '6 Black Candles , 6 Rotting Hearts , 6 Sacrifices For Satan' and they are all excellent. The guitarist Necrotormentor is good friends with a guy i know, Necro seems like a cool dude. Worth some listens.