Black Metal.

Gotta agree with Cynical on Ruins of Beverast, although i did like the demo a little. Just one of the many bands that are all atmosphere and no content.

I had Zargof added to favorites, must've just forgot to DL it after I had to wait. And I decided to DL the scorpio cd instead of myspace, it's coming off much less industrial than the tune on Myspace. But it's a little over produced for my liking, I dont think ill fall in love with it but it's ok.

Yeah, Moon In the Scorpio has more focus on atmosphere than the more bombastic later albums. Worth getting into IMO. But now I see the limit to what you're looking for, so I'll add the following recommendations:

Behemoth - Sventevith (Storming Near the Baltic)
Borknagar - Borknagar
Summoning - Minas Morgul

Yeah, Moon In the Scorpio has more focus on atmosphere than the more bombastic later albums. Worth getting into IMO. But now I see the limit to what you're looking for, so I'll add the following recommendations:

Behemoth - Sventevith (Storming Near the Baltic)
Borknagar - Borknagar
Summoning - Minas Morgul

I have Minas Morgul and that's probably the closest rec I have gotten to what I like. These cd's are really just overly chaotic and overly produced for what I like atm. I dont know what happened to my Borknagar cd's I thought i had like 3-4 of em guess not :erk: and ill try that behemoth..maybe :lol: I have 2 others, Thelema and Satanica I think and im trying to move away from that style

I don't think Summoning's Lugburz gets enough love. I know it's different from the rest of Summoning's catalogue, but it's still a pretty damn good piece of black metal

It was hard to spot since it was posted by someone with a link in their signature. Thanks anyways.

edit: just watched it. Wow those guys are looney. And to think I got Sanguine's autograph.