Black Metal.

Listening now to Behexen/Satanic Warmaster split, and it is very good. Behexen's guitar work has improved, which is a good sign. The surprising thing was in Satanic Warmaster's part, where the last song is an acoustic song, i never thought i'd hear an acoustic song from him, maybe acoustic parts in certain songs, but not a whole acoustic song.

Solos? My interest is piqued. I must say I like the occasional solo in BM. I don't wanna hear em too much, but some albums could use a solo or two.

I've heard a few Bloodstained Dusk songs. I was not impressed.

Megiddo - The Oath off the ablum 'The Devil and the Whore' has one of my all time favorite solos, at least in black metal. You should check this band out.

Listening now to Behexen/Satanic Warmaster split, and it is very good. Behexen's guitar work has improved, which is a good sign. The surprising thing was in Satanic Warmaster's part, where the last song is an acoustic song, i never thought i'd hear an acoustic song from him, maybe acoustic parts in certain songs, but not a whole acoustic song.

I have not heard that split. Or even much Behexen.

Whiskey's avatar looks a lot like Dodens, so this is really gonna mess me up.

I've had this avatar for about a month now but I can understand why you would be confused since Dodens and I are both totally awesome and super metal. :cool:

And keeping things on the subject of black metal: I might have said this already, but the Absurd/Grand Belial's Key/Sigrblot split is REALLY really good.

Is it anything like the former records? I thought they were decent attempts at fast but also somewhat melodicly focused BM.

I still have not heard the new Horna record. I need to soon. Anyone got good words on it?

I always read usernames before I read people's posts, so I mostly just think he's a faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know who's in the picture.