Black Metal.

I always read usernames before I read people's posts, so I mostly just think he's a faggot. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know who's in the picture.

For a moment I thought it's Dodens but then he said he hasn't heard much of a behexen AND something by mighty Satanic Warmaster and that was too much of a clue.

I'd probably take Satanic Warmaster more seriously if Werwolf didn't act like a faggot of Nargaroth proportions online on forums.

There's also this:

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of things:

1. Nechrist version of Perun's Celestial Silver > Lunar Poetry version. The Nechrist version sounds more aggressive and the riff that comes in near the end sounds badass on Nechrist.

2. I have been really enjoying the Judas Iscariot - From Hateful Visions tape. It is a compilation of Heaven in Flames and Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten with two remixed tracks from Distant in Solitary Night. I have heard a lot of differing opinions of this band from "Judas Iscariot is the epitome of Generic BM" to "Judas Iscariot fucking rule". From what I have heard on this tape, I would like to pick up more. Recommendations from those who know the band would be great.

3. Alter really needs to stop using that avatar. Why the fuck would you want to use someone elses avatar? I keep reading posts and thinking it is Dodens and thinking "wtf did he go retarded?".

2. I have been really enjoying the Judas Iscariot - From Hateful Visions tape. It is a compilation of Heaven in Flames and Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten with two remixed tracks from Distant in Solitary Night. I have heard a lot of differing opinions of this band from "Judas Iscariot is the epitome of Generic BM" to "Judas Iscariot fucking rule". From what I have heard on this tape, I would like to pick up more. Recommendations from those who know the band would be great.

Try Thy Dying Light, Moonlight Butchery EP, and Of Great Eternity.

Guys let me introduce you to another Czech blackmetal gem. This time it's Kult Ofenzivy - Symfonie Oceli (2007). Get it now. It kicks Stíny Plamenů's butthole.

EDIT: Plus, the artwork is uberkvlt:

folderre6.jpg

Yeah, I like Kult Ofenzivy. Onder, do you know Hřbitov? I'm sure you would like them.

http://hrbitov-metal.xf.cz/

I've heard about them but I have yet to check them out, thanks for the rec. In return you get two unreleased tracks from Master's Hammer prepared and never released 1993's album Zaschlá Krev. The quality isn't too good but it's listenable (on a similar level as their demos). It's a big shame they never finished it. (Also I hope you don't know this already).

www.stiny.sheafraidh.net/zaschlakrev01.mp3
www.stiny.sheafraidh.net/zaschlakrev02.mp3