Black Metal.

That show is going to be so great. I have never been to that venue. I believe that is the new Lampo venue, right?

is Krigsrop - The Symbol of Aryan Victory worth hearing?

edit downloaded and checked: worst bm I've heard.

Wow, that's really... stupid.

I guess because I'm not white, I've never heard Nokturnal Mortem, Graveland, Temnozor, Hate Forest, Thunderkraft, or Infernal War, right?

Fuck. I mean, what am I doing in this thread anyway? I'm not white, I guess I should just my pals off on my merry black way!

Wow, that's really... stupid.

I guess because I'm not white, I've never heard Nokturnal Mortem, Graveland, Temnozor, Hate Forest, Thunderkraft, or Infernal War, right?

Fuck. I mean, what am I doing in this thread anyway? I'm not white, I guess I should just my pals off on my merry black way!

is Krigsrop - The Symbol of Aryan Victory worth hearing?

I'm thinking you're reading into it too much or just being overly sensitive. It's not a stretch to think that the title alone would push alot of people away from even listening to it.

I've been on this forum for a while but my contributions/observations regarding black metal have always been extremely limited.

Anyway if you'd heard the album you might understand. It's not good enough musically (well it isn't good at all) for it to be worth listening to except, perhaps in building up to some kind of antisemetic rage.

I suppose it was a fairly stupid post, but I was kind of baiting the response I got as well, tbh, it was worth it too. To read the phrase 'my pals off' at least.

Man...the more I listen to Cobalt's Gin, the more I'm impressed by it. It's an incredibly solid effort, and the growth from Eater of Birds to this is clearly evident. I think old school purists would totally jizz over it if it had a lo-fi sound to it. It will most likely end up in my top 5 for the year