Black Metal.

Finally got around to listening to Funeral Mist-'Maranatha'...I'm, well...disappointed. It's got some good parts here and there, and some really gay parts here and there. I dunno maybe it needs to grow on me?

EDIT: It kind of sounds like they were listening to too much Behemoth and way too much Rotting Christ. Then they tried to make it really evil without it actually being evil.

Well it's shorter to start with. Only an hour as opposed to 2. It doesn't have quite the feeling that Hin Fort has. It's not bad, but it's not as deep musically. Pretty much half expected bm, half ambient. I would still recommend it though.

I think we all need to start specifying which Trist we're talking about to avoid potential confusion. Just either write Trist (Cze) or Trist (Ger) whenever you bring up either band.

Or don't, whatever!

listening to Trist (Ger)'s Willenskraft, and it's a solid effort. Not nearly as huge and epic as Hin Fort, but it's still a pretty good listen of minimalistic black metal split evenly with tracks of the rolling tides.

Enucleation Records said:
socket29.jpg

SIGH
Scorn Defeat CD
Socket29

We are very excited to announce that we will be reissuing the first Sigh full length, Scorn Defeat. This reissue features a full remastering by Scott Hull and completely new artwork by the master, Christopher Moyen. The CD also includes the “Requiem For Fools” 7” (1992) and the split 7” with Kawir (1994). None of this material has been on CD ever before.

We hope to also put this on LP later on in the year.

http://www.enucleationrecords.com/

So I really really like the new Glorior Belli btw. The song 'In Every Grief-Stricken Blues' is the shit. :headbang:

Your comparison to 'Manifesting...' ?

That Fen album is pretty solid from start to finish. :kickass:

The new Burial Hordes isn't too shabby either for those of you who enjoy the Greek black metal scene.