Black Metal.

I declare that Ofermod - Tiamtu is boring and uninspired, especially in the vocal department.

Ondskapt, on the other hand, is FUCKING AWESOME.

I declare that Ofermod - Tiamtu is boring and uninspired, especially in the vocal department.

Ondskapt, on the other hand, is FUCKING AWESOME.

I disagree on Ofermod. I quite enjoy them. The vocals are a little bland, but not so much so that it makes it unenjoyable.

Ondskapt is one of my favorites.

As for Engram, I have not yet heard it.

I've been on the fence about this release for a while. I do agree that there is much to be desired from the vocals, but the music on the other hand has a lot of passion in it. So much so, that it's pretty easy for me to over look the vocals.

I didn't even bother after hearing the one-trick-pony sample track. Convince me otherwise if it's different than the previous two albums.

Are there going to be anymore Arckanum LPs to be re-released, non-bootleg of course?

Oh wow. How did this get to the 2nd page?

So yeah, I'm listening to P Aa Opal Poere Pr. 33 by Velvet Cacoon and fuck me, this is terrible. Their "cover" of Pure Fucking Armageddon is sad and a disgrace.