Black Metal.

Just started to get into Ondskapt. Dödens Evangelium is destroying me atm.

Also:
KultOfenzivyRadikalni.jpg

I can't get over this. So fucking aggressive and compassionate.

:lol:

I heard a canine skull was taken from Agalloch's stage in Chicago, and the band is pretty upset about it. No wonder they rarely play live.

Maybe they should get better security or keep track of their things better. My (approx. 50 dollar) mixer power supply cable was taken from me after a show a few years back. I assumed it was my fault for not keeping track of my shit, because I don't remember anyone punching me in the face and taking it, and I bought a new mixer (cuz power cables are the same price as the entire unit :p).

A band who started playing black metal to be kvlt is now making fun of their own previous album titles. And what the fuck is "Mailsorting post office punks" and other things, wtf. They really smoked too much dope through their entire life. Last time I was correcting everybody else who said that their new style is a step forwards, no it's fucking not. It's a total stagnation and moving-nowhere releasing simple punky album after another simple punky album.

I love early darkthrone, but seriously, stop defending their new albums everybody please.

EDIT: And lol about Google Translator's view on the new Kult Ofenzivy.

Probably a joke, the song titles seem a bit too uninspired and tryhard even for present Darkthrone. Going just by the music it sounds very much like present Darkthrone though; uninspired and tryhard. I am certain though, that right now many people are thinking; "Should I like this or not? What if it really isn't Darkthrone?! Then I would make a fool out of myself, saying I like it"

It's obviously a gag perpetrated by the typical ANUS crew. Antihumanism.com is just another one of their off-shoot sites. They hate newer Darkthrone and thought this would be clever. Admittedly it was to a degree, and raises a valid point. I prefer The Cult Is Alive over anything else they've done since Total Death.