Black Metal.

29645.jpg

Self-titled demo hands down.

I would like this board to know that I hate you all. This forum costs me more money than just about anything else besides rent. Checked out some Paysage d'hiver on the intarwebs and now I want to own some, but it is all so expensive, if you can even find it. DAMN YOU ALL!

@V5: Wolfshade's "Trouble" is really good. It's better produced, for one. The composition is a little more thought out, everything is textured better, and it seems like the mature second offering it should be. The production does wonders, and some of the riffs are just mesmerizing and trance inducing.

I would like this board to know that I hate you all. This forum costs me more money than just about anything else besides rent. Checked out some Paysage d'hiver on the intarwebs and now I want to own some, but it is all so expensive, if you can even find it. DAMN YOU ALL!

yeah I was going to mention it's pretty hard to find/expensive stuff. I haven't found a decent price yet for Paysage d'Hiver yet

I plan on deleting over half of what I downloaded. Most of it is bull shit and sucked anyway, so I saved some money by going this route. The other stuff I'll buy in 10 years when I'm financially settled.

99% of my music collection was destroyed in a flood last year. I plan to get around to rebuilding it and will buy mostly vinyl, but I just haven't been able to yet. I've had a rough year, like lots of people have. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening to music. Most of the rips I have are things I had bought anyway.

If you can't afford to listen to the music you like and you download, you're fucking scum.

haha jk. I'm not a bourgeois shithead, and i feel that people that can't afford to buy everything they like should be able to hear it anyway. I'm sure eventually everyone will support the bands they like one way or another.

99% of my music collection was destroyed in a flood last year. I plan to get around to rebuilding it and will buy mostly vinyl, but I just haven't been able to yet. I've had a rough year, like lots of people have. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening to music. Most of the rips I have are things I had bought anyway.

That's fucking rough, man. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to my collection. It'd be pretty much impossible to rebuild.

That's fucking rough, man. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to my collection. It'd be pretty much impossible to rebuild.
Yeah. I guess I should say building a new collection -- I know I'll never rebuild it 1/1.

I have no moral issues with listening to mp3 rips of things I've paid for in the past for now, or FLACs of my favorite albums. I'll buy everything I can once I'm able to. A lot of the stuff I had before was on CD, so I view this as an excuse to replace everything I can on vinyl. It'll be a humbler collection for a while, but it'll all be indispensable stuff. (I'm not working right now -- going back to school soon. If I can afford to dump a chunk of financial aid on some music, I'll probably do that.)