Black Metal.

I'm looking for some 90's 1st wave influenced Black Metal with traditional heavy metal influences. I guess something that is purely influenced by 1st wave metal and old school. Kinda like say Bewitched from Sweden. I do not care for Norwegian Black Metal and a lot of Black Metal that people enjoy and see as being what is Black Metal today.

Fucking A for both Sacriphyx and Root....gotta say that Sacriphyx are beyond anything mentioned in this forum and they have'nt even dropped their debut yet...'the herd gallops' lol.

Funnily enough when I heard Devouring Famine before the release of Paracletus, I didn't really like it but the song grew on me the more I listened to the entire album when it got released. I have a feeling that this will be the same for me.

Lifelover is one of the greatest bands I've ever listened to. I've loved them from their first album on, but i'm listening to Sjukdom and remembered their amazingness. MMMMMMMM.

EDIT: Also, it is sad that B died. However, it did turn out to be an overdose of sorts. I remember reviewing their EP in a blog I stopped using and said the sound was like a beautiful, heroin induced path to depression. I was way more on target than I thought, and I am sad they will not release more.

RavageTheKingdom, your five latest posts from various threads don't relate to the discussed topic in any way:

I run at my house when it is dusk and cool starts so its not too hot. I stay in shape this way without becoming to hot.

i think if you run you should run when its no cold but is cool so no overheats.

add that carrying water is necessary even in cold.

but since its summer now probably eeryone knows to. it was 92 degrees today.

Balkans
Ballpark
Barnabas
Baroque
Baloon

I suggest you go see a doctor.

Naglfar - Téras
Borknagar - Urd
Aura Noir - Out To Die
Dark Forest - Land Of The Evening Star
Drudkh - Eternal Turn Of The Wheel

None of these are instant classics. In fact 2012 has been pretty bad so far in my opinion. Out of those the best are Dark Forest's and Naglfar's.