Black Metal.

I'm sure it's already been posted, but oh well...

I love Celtic Frost, but Bathory is better in my opinion.

Honestly, even though Goatmoon is an Nazi band, how can on not enjoy the sheer rawness of Black Metal Winter? I love that clangy drum sound. I am not a Nazi, by the way. I wanted an outlet to post great songs...
The main website I'm no dosen't allow it, it's too political. I try to stay out of the politics of music, especially black metal. Thrash metal politics are fine, because I agree with them, usually, but black metal isn't and shouldnt be a political thing in my opinion.

While I don't care either way I find that those that push an ideological theme (be it political or religious) excessively tend to produce poorer quality music anyway. Varg & Roman Sanko are on the tolerable side of things, but you mostly wouldn't know listening to the music.

Lifelover is pretty bad, yeah. I have never liked them. And I like DSBM and related stuff.

The main website I'm no dosen't allow it, it's too political. I try to stay out of the politics of music, especially black metal.
lol sabbath boards.

It's not that discussing it isn't allowed (there is no rule saying you can't discuss music with questionable ideals... I've posted there for just under ten years, I know the rules). It's that some of the userbase there is thin-skinned and shits their pants at anything NSBM.

They have some really good songs albeit many others sound boring and uninspired. I remember many spoken-word songs on Konkurs which bored me to tears despite containing nice lyrics.