Black Metal.

wow I just downloaded the a new graveland song from the upcoming 2008 album.... and finally Rob decided to change his overall sound and I must say i'm amazed by this preview.... the drum is the highlight, very brutal and varied, the guitar is also heavier in some parts, great job I hope the full album to be as good.

Graveland - Braid of Pride Valkyrie

Wow, I have to admit that that is the best work I've heard from Darken in some time, though I liked the last three releases quite a bit as it is, along with everything else I've heard from the band.

I really think Rob Darken just needs to throw in the towel at this point. I'm tired of this guy releasing shit all the time.

I popped in Blut Aus Nord's "Memoria Vetusta I" today & I really enjoyed it. I've listened to it many times, but it was one of those album I got kind of sick of & haven't listened to in a long time.

wow I just downloaded the a new graveland song from the upcoming 2008 album.... and finally Rob decided to change his overall sound and I must say i'm amazed by this preview....
Yeah, I've been listening to the track for a good two weeks now. It's another great step from Darken.

I really think Rob Darken just needs to throw in the towel at this point. I'm tired of this guy releasing shit all the time.

I do think Darken's earlier material is his strongest and a landmark in Black Metal history, but he's never put out a halfass record. His stuff has greatly evolved into something different and is just epic as fuck. I don't know how anyone could tell this man to throw in the towel.

I have been reading a few Blut Aus Nord interviews. To my surprise these guys dont try to sound the least bit "black metal" or obscure as there music would let you to believe. Interesting how a band like this truly does not fall to the trends of black metal.

I have been reading a few Blut Aus Nord interviews. To my surprise these guys dont try to sound the least bit "black metal" or obscure as there music would let you to believe. Interesting how a band like this truly does not fall to the trends of black metal.

Well following trends are not what BM musicians do, yet they do follow trends but not following the trend makes you more BM.

I confused myself :erk: