Black Metal.

Thats what i mean,i'd consider DB closer to what a band like Therion does or used to do than True Bm, thats in no way saying that DB are better than Therion cause they clearly are'nt,maybe they should invent a term like Lightweight Bm or something cause these bands like Dimmu Borgir and whatever should'nt be called BM anymore

it gets annoying thinking up things to call the theatrical rock band. let's move on

can someone tell me how much these albums usually go for

ildjarn S/T
ildjarn 1992-1995
ildjarn det frysende nordariket
ildjarn forest poetry

friend of mine is selling all of these albums for 80$ good deal?

picture of them..

ildjarngz1.jpg

Not sure if these are first press or whatever.

That would be 20 dollar for each...
For me personally, 20 euro are the top price i would ever pay for a cd.
I just looked at the exchange course and it seems to me that 1euro = 1.48dollar. So 20 dollar < 20 euro.

There are two rare CDs among them.
Det Frysende Nordarriket could once be had from a japanese mailorder for 13 euro or something like that, but i don't know if it is still available.
I could never find the selftitled in any other form than tape (except for hilarious prices like 70 euro).
And Ildjarn rules.
I think it is a reasonable deal.

EDIT: assuming your question was "Is it a reasonable deal to buy the CDs from my friend?", and not "Is it a good deal for him?".

Hecate Enthroned sound like Cradle Of Fitlh, and if not that, it just sounds really annoying and cliche synth driven metal.

ildjarn S/T
ildjarn 1992-1995
ildjarn forest poetry

picture of them..

The Det frysende nordariket pops up on ebay quite often. The firs t press is lim. 1000 and under vidar's label, and then more were pressed under Napalm records. I guess the former would be worth more but most people wouldn't know the difference. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it. The s/t is rarer and can go for quite a bit more.

I fucking love Faustcoven - The Halo Of Burning Wings. Was finally able to get my hands on a copy, and wow what a great fucking work of art. I've heard this album a few times already but this time i sat down with it and just absorbed it all, great stuff. I'm so hyped for the next Faustcoven album being released in a couple of months.

Edit: listening to Under The Pagan Hammer makes me want to headbang nonstop. :)

The new album will destroy The Halo Of Burning Wings.

ildjarn S/T
ildjarn 1992-1995
ildjarn forest poetry

picture of them..

ildjarngz1.jpg

I reckon it's a great deal considering how much the originals of Det Frysende Nordariket and Ildjarn can go for on ebay (I've seen the latter sell for upwards of $100), and they both look authentic to me (I own them).

Most of Det Frysende Nordariket is on Ildjarn Is Dead, so I'm looking for the Ildjarn-Nidhogg album and the first full-length.

Why won't any of the bigger labels/distributors start doing Ildjarn reissues since there's such a big demand for it? The same can be said for Obtained Enslavement's albums.