Black Metal.

You know, I never really got into DSO. I like SMRC, but apparently it never blew me away like everyone else. Listening to Manifestations (2002) right now though and this shit fucking owns!

Fas might be great music, but it sucks as Black Metal, ie does have nothing of what you usually search in Black Metal IMO. It's more like Gorguts in a Black Metal sound...

I have Womb of Pestilence by Warloghe. Very evil and oppressive atmosphere.
Sounds like influenced by Darkthrone, Mutiilation and some of the Riffs from Ildjarn's Strength and Anger (though it is never as primitive).

I just found a little gem in Tarihan - Hohe Tannen. Graveland fans should dig this.

Do you listen to an album more than once? :p just kidding.

So nobody ever told me that Anorexia Nervosa originally did not play symphonic Black Metal. Exile is...different....

You can say you got owned there, that's why I download before buying ;) Some people like Exile but personally I think it's their worse album.

I'd say that Exile is Anorexia Nervosa's best, personally. Blackened Industrial Metal, maybe? Although not in the same sense as most bands that would be considered to fit that genre. It's not for everbody though, whatever the hell it is.

Drudenhaus is my favourite of their symphonic black stuff. New Obscurantis Order is only fractionally behind that, and has some of my favourite tracks from them on. As for Redemption Process, I've never been able to get into it. Perhaps just the mixing/production, I'm not sure, but it doesn't click with me like the others do.

I'd say you'd definitely enjoy New Obscurantis Order if you like Drudenhaus.