Black Metal.

Moin,

@draele,
That Cor Scorpii seems to sound like Windir is, because Stian Bakketeig (guitars) and some other members of C S. were also members of the good old Windir. ;-) The same ist with the Band Mistur and the Soloband from Odne, Sigtyr.

BTT.
I´m a big Black Metal fan, too. I like the atmosphere and the darkness of this beautiful music.

My faves are:
Summoning, Abigor, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Nokturnal Mortum, Graveland, Windir-Cor Scorpii - Mistur, Mystic Circle, Eminenz, Setherial, some Marduk, Mayhem, Endstille (GErmany), Dissection, Thulcandra, Vordven, Evol (Ambient Black Metal from Italy), Elffor (Medieval Black Ambient Metal from Spain), Hellveto (Poland), Stielas Sorhet (Russia), Aeternus, Burzum, Darkthrone, old Satyricon and many more.

26095.jpg

LP and CD came in today. Sounds masterful once again. FVKK.

I´m a big Black Metal fan, too. I like the atmosphere and the darkness of this beautiful music.

My faves are:
Summoning, Abigor, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Nokturnal Mortum, Graveland, Windir-Cor Scorpii - Mistur, Mystic Circle, Eminenz, Setherial, some Marduk, Mayhem, Endstille (GErmany), Dissection, Thulcandra, Vordven, Evol (Ambient Black Metal from Italy), Elffor (Medieval Black Ambient Metal from Spain), Hellveto (Poland), Stielas Sorhet (Russia), Aeternus, Burzum, Darkthrone, old Satyricon and many more.

Vordven!!!!!!! megahammer! There are some new-to-me bands on your list, thanks for putting them out there.

I myspaced, Black Cum I think the track was and didn't care for it, is that basically the entire album or should I proceed to spend money on this album?

Has anyone else listened to Castevet? It's some pretty good contemporary USBM, along the lines of Krallice and Cobalt. Actually, they recorded their debut with Colin Marston.

Last edited by a moderator:
I myspaced, Black Cum I think the track was and didn't care for it, is that basically the entire album or should I proceed to spend money on this album?

Yea, if you don't like that song, you won't like the album probably.