Black Metal.

I need...
New Melechesh

I do want the new Melechesh. I read the first brazilian review this morning and it's pretty good (9 out of 10).

Dont know what to think of this:

Under The Sign Of Hell is my favourite album by them so it will be interesting to hear what this new version will sound like.

Yeah I'm curious to listen to the new version, considering that most bands screw the original albums. I missed their gig in Sao Paulo with the new formation, people said it was a tight show. BTW I like their last album.

Inflabitan - Wanderer of Grief

inflabitanfront.jpg

Everybody should just buy this without asking any questions. All that you really need to know is that it's early-mid 90s Norwegian black metal and it was reissued by Kyrck Productions. The first two tracks on this demo compilation are especially brilliant, featuring Aggressor/Czral/Carl-Michael Eide on drums. The other tracks are earlier recordings with a (sufficiently utilized) drum machine and more straightforward songs.

Here's the second track from the album:

Also, there's a progression in this song that I'm pretty sure either they lifted from Emperor or Dimmu Borgir or one of them lifted from Inflabitan, about midway through the song. Anyone else hear it, and if so can you identify the song?

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely interesting. I agree with veloci...sounds like Fas but more coherent. There are still some new/interesting/exciting bits, but they're not as off the wall. pretty good stuff.

humm why is everyone compairing it to Fas..... sounds like nobody remember Dso actually released an album in 2008 called Chaining the Katechon, which was much better than Fas.