COB score music?

Thrash fiend

Apr 21, 2005
Orite, I'm currently doing music in my last year of school and im comparing the nail from Something wild to one of bach's symphonies in a 2000 word essay which will be fucking solid!

Anyway i need a COB score (all music for all instruments for the tune on several fuckin huge pieces of paper), does anyone know where i can get the full music score or if they are even available?

Ta anyway.

Thanatopsis said:
not available dude, sorry

Fuuuuuck! cheers anyway man. It's shite though cos it was a good idea as there is that direct Bach riff at 2:03 which is note for note the exact same as his 7nth symphony or some shit....oh well i might still be able to do it anyway

Thanks anyway man

get guitar pro 4, you can print it of in tab and/or score, you would have to buy the real thing through its about $20 the last time i looked, ive just checked and its got it listed with all instruments,

I recomend it and i am sure alot of others would also.

Thrash fiend said:
Fuuuuuck! cheers anyway man. It's shite though cos it was a good idea as there is that direct Bach riff at 2:03 which is note for note the exact same as his 7nth symphony or some shit....oh well i might still be able to do it anyway

Thanks anyway man
its actually from tocatta and fugue in d minor

Nick Brookes said:
get guitar pro 4, you can print it of in tab and/or score, you would have to buy the real thing through its about $20 the last time i looked, ive just checked and its got it listed with all instruments,

I recomend it and i am sure alot of others would also.

oh shit man cheers. How does it work?

mysongbook.com is where you can find all the songs.

Also, you don't *need* to pay for guitarpro if you know where to look.

Actually powertab only really has guitar. no real drums. although I'd venture to say he only needs guitar for his project. anyway no one has uploaded it to powertab.net anyway