COB start writing new album

That's not really simple.
I'm really into visions and shit like that, and most of time i agree with Joonas about his stuff even if sometimes he goes over the top with it. Maybe because i imagine similar stuff like that but i cant explain it how it works inside my head.

Oh and BBM is like a white clear frozen landscape. There will be songs like HoB where the dark is really dark and the wind is blowing, right into your bones and screams are ear-shattering by the dying souls while they perish by the Reaper's scythe.

It's blasphemy to compare Days to Hatebreeder. It's a filler song for me. I don't understand why it should be catchy. I never liked this thrash stuff. COB is not supposed to be this invalid and simple. It doesn't feel like the cover art at all, there's just a couple bits where they added snow rain and even one orchestral hit. It's too restless as opposed to being epic and catchy. I'll be skipping this one.

Bodom Blue Moon is cool. Badass riff, some atmosphere, electricity and a cool chorus melody. Baseball bats under a bridge with moonshine.

It's blasphemy to compare Days to Hatebreeder.
No it's not. The first fucking riff in the song is just a slowed down version of the title track, there's a blackish riff thrown in there, and a keyboard part that uses a similar sound to Downfall.

I'm glad you're so vocal about your distaste for thrash(as some other Joonas cult members are) but it's presence in extreme metal is undeniable, and it's going to show up. Alexi was wearing a Megadeth shirt in that one Facebook video, so what can you expect?

Transference got all old bodom elements in it. it got the FTR vibe all along the song. the interlude is FTR ish as hell aswell as solos. what do u want more?

Scream for Silence, Waste of Skin and All Twisted are my favourites. Hopefully rest of the songs comes out soon.

Transference got all old bodom elements in it. it got the FTR vibe all along the song. the interlude is FTR ish as hell aswell as solos. what do u want more?
Well it's got the vibe sure, but I don't think it sounds like anything from that album personally. It's a good song, I'm not knocking it.

Furthermore, I'm not looking for FTR with this album. A lot of you are way to wrapped up in the idea that this will give you the same feeling as those albums. It's still a NEW Bodom album, and should be treated as such.

There's going to be thrash metal and groove metal and weird vocals. It's not going to be all trees and baseball bats and other bullshit-ery. This album is different though, because those abstract "old school" elements are more present than they have been.

I must say Bodom Blue Moon sounds better as a full song from that link than a sample. Quite enjoyed the whole thing.

I absolutely agree with out. When I listened to the sample, the song didn't sound so good. But whole song is pretty damn good.

Loving the 2 new songs. Better than Transference and HOB imo. These 2 new ones actually take you on a journey and don;t repeat the same verse/chorus over again. I'd say they sound closest to HCDR. I think it will take a few listens to properly take in everything that they are doing. I'll admit the BBM chorus threw me off a little at first but by the end of it I as really digging it.

First listens = have no idea what I just heard haha. COB songs take like ten listens a song to comprehend correctly. All I know is BBM is most likely going to be a blast to play, I can say that much