COB start writing new album

One Bottle And A Knee Deep <3
Better album than all the three latest albums, but lacking more epic melodies over the riffing. Still veeery good.

Indeed, my favorites yet (Not in order):

Waste Of Skin
The Days Are Numbered
All Twisted
Damaged Beyond Repair
One Bottle And Knee Deep

I think The Days Are Numbered is one that felt shit to me first but it's maybe growing. If you seriously have to compare it with Hatebreeder, then think it's like with just rhythm guitar, missing the lead melodies.

Don't speak bullshit, you can't just admit to your hatebreeding soul it's good track :D

Indeed, my favorites yet (Not in order):

Waste Of Skin
The Days Are Numbered
All Twisted
Damaged Beyond Repair
One Bottle And Knee Deep

I actually like every song on the album, but I think there is no absolute epic killer hit on the album. But a huuuge step forward to only liking about 2-3 songs an album.

Very consistent album with lots of highlights, I like that!

Track 8 is pure sex from 1:20 on.

Did they play more stuff in D Standard than on the last 3 albums?

Ah, you people are killing me! I want to hear the album so bad, but I refuse to ask for it on the bands official forum of all places. I just know it's out there and soon will arrive at the usual places.
With that said, please don't link anything here. It is incredibly disrespectful towards the band. Getting your hands on the leak is one thing, sharing it is on a whole other level.

Ah, you people are killing me! I want to hear the album so bad, but I refuse to ask for it on the bands official forum of all places. I just know it's out there and soon will arrive at the usual places.
With that said, please don't link anything here. It is incredibly disrespectful towards the band. Getting your hands on the leak is one thing, sharing it is on a whole other level.

Well, what's the difference for the band when someone pre order album, pay for it and all, but is able to hear it earlier? Just because relase dates are different, and label "have no idea" how internet works or what? Or it is about paying for CD and then paying one more time for mp3 or whatever files?

Well, what's the difference for the band when someone pre order album, pay for it and all, but is able to hear it earlier? Just because relase dates are different, and label "have no idea" how internet works or what? Or it is about paying for CD and then paying one more time for mp3 or whatever files?
Like I said, I don't mind listening to it earlier when you pre-ordered. I will probably do the same thing.
But by linking to downloads, or sharing downloads yourself, you also encourage people who haven't pre-ordered it to just download it and be done with it.
To do this on the bands official forum is a terrible thing, as they don't want leaks regardless, and it is disrespectful towards them.

And yes, I know there are people who want to listen to the album before deciding on buying it. But this isn't the place to do that.

Oh well, we have our differences. That doesn't have to be a bad thing. In the end we are all listening to the album and complain about how he can like the song you don't like and vice versa. Because that is what we do best and I love it.

I don't think they're giving it to noobs. Everybody here is sure to buy the album and go to their concerts. HC fans just feel they deserve to hear it when it's released in Japan anyway. This message board is a very small community these days.

I doubt somone will PM me since I'm a new member. I don't take part to the community but I come here more than often to read about anything related to the band.
I'm dying of hearing the new album, can't stand it anymore. I have the possibility to send a copy of my bill, as pre-order proof :D
Have pity! :eek:

Cheers man. Didn't mean to disrespect the band. Most of the people PMing me have more post counts than me so I figure they are strong supporters of the band who will buy cds, merch and go to gigs.

True, and most fans never come here, so if you come here you're probably already more than an average fan.

This is why I've fucking hated computers always, when things should work but they just don't. It's like I have the new Bodom CD finally and then it says duration 00:00. Nice! Sun's shining, gotta go out.

i have to say, this is one of the best albums in bodom's catalogue, it's catchy and melodic as fuck, i fell in love with the songs directly, except maybe BBM, but this one might be a grower.

Great album! All songs are pretty epic, best ones are All Twisted and Scream for Silence imo! :p