COB start writing new album

I have realized it, not accepted, but realized, and am pretty much done with this forum too as consequence.

Nobody is asking you to accept if you don't want to, but it's good for you that you've realized it (even though it doesn't seem that way).

We all like/love/listen to COB, but dude, you've gone too far with this.

He's been hanging around with idiots on tours for over a decade, and clearly this is what happens when you're not in an environment that stimulates the brightest edge of mind.

:lol: aw man ,seriously? what if its the other way round?

Juesus, grow up! ._______________________.
Don't know if I'll say it right, but I'll try:
OLEN SANATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: aw man, seriously?

Hauta: join date: this spring.
Bodomholic: join date: last autumn.

It's clear you're supporters of RRF since that's what brough you here, but please stop using caps lock and telling me what to do or how to think.

Instead try to contribute to the discussion? Tell me why you love RRF so much? Do you ever do anything on this forum except attack me behind your anime avatars? :lol:

It's clear you're supporters of RRF...

I'm a supporter of every Bodom album, not just RRF.

since that's what brough you here

That didn't bring me here.

but please stop using caps lock and telling me what to do or how to think.

OR YOU'RE GONNA DO WHAT?

Instead try to contribute to the discussion? Tell me why you love RRF so much?

I discuss all the time. Dude, I just like it, accept it and not bothering the world around me just because it doesn't sound like HB or whatever. I like Bodom and their music just the way it is.

Do you ever do anything on this forum except attack me

Yes, I do.

behind your anime avatars? :lol:

So what, you want me to post a picture of myself and than attack you? :lol:

Tell me why you love RRF so much? Do you ever do anything on this forum except attack me behind your anime avatars? :lol:

I registered here little bit earlier than Bodomholic- I'm nettitaikatalvi, but my e-mail was hacked so I made this one ;)

Don't know about Bodomholic, but I'll tell you what I think about the band in general, so prepare to read..

1st, the song that got me into Bodom was Bodom After Midnight. This is also the one and only song that I can play on the bass perfectly. I fell in love with this Bodom.
Then I heard the newer stuff. I liked them, too.. In fact, a lot.
Both OLD and NEW Bodom are amazing in their own way. Old Bodom is depressing, violent, deep etc.. Okay! I agree.
New Bodom is more like drugging and skating, but I like this thing, too!
In fact, even if you hear a NEW BODOM song, you can still tell, that this is them.
Lyrics: Allu is not a depressed mama's child anymore. He can't write forever and ever and ever and ever about dying, reapers, etc. He grew up and he's no longer 18.
Music: Both eras are badass. I love both of them, but in a completely different way. They sound different and I like it. Sure, the new things are more commercial, but that's OK. If it's not commercial and American the band will die soon and no more Bodom. They are into this things more than you.
Let me tell you something. I know 1 band from Bulgaria (personally) and they told me that the more commercial their music is- the better cos more money- the better. In fact, I won't be surprised if they are not as rich as they look like. 50% of the album money go to the company, 30% for some dicks and 20% for Bodom. Yup, sad reality.
Alexi expresses his feelings and emotions and thoughts via music so the album is like his child. he knows everything about it and probably the ;yrics have more meaning than we think.
Imagine that Alexi dies tomorrow. No more Bodom, no more American sounding albums by a Finnish metal heads. What will you do then?

However, my biggest point is:
COMPLAINING IS USELESS AS FUCK BECAUSE THEY DON''T CARE. WHY SHOULD THEY? THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO, WHEN THEY WANT TO AND WITH WHO THEY WANT TO. THEY GET MONEY AND THEY LIVE WELL.
THEY DON'T EVEN READ THE FORUM ANYMORE SO WHY DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WILL HEAR YOU? THEY WON'T.

Imagine that they stayed the same depressing and dark things. What will happen then? The Finnish metal Gods don't have rich imagination, they can't do anything different blah, blah, blah..
Nobody's making you listen to the newer stuff. Go and listen to the other ones.
You look funny so stop complaining and enjoy the fact that they are still together and alive (still)
It's pointless.

Anime avatars? That's gothic (mine) :lol: not anime.

Alright, now YOU tell us sir, do YOU do anything different of the forum than talking about NEW/OLD Bodom? ;)

Joonas go away. take a vacation. you clearly need the rest and diversion.

and it is true they don't read the forum very much. at least not all of them at once. I believe Henkka currently has that shift.

I like the "Joonas go away."-part. Btw Wirman himself said once to Joonas that he should stop posting shit on this board. Apparently Joonas is a tard and he didn't understand what his biggest idol told him and he still posts shit even today. Now the band itself think that Joonas is a retard and it should be the absolute truth on this board.

[Joonas]tree mystical atmosphere lake i[/Joonas]

Lyrics: Allu is not a depressed mama's child anymore. He can't write forever and ever and ever and ever about dying, reapers, etc. He grew up and he's no longer 18.

So he grew up and has been writing about self-abuse with alcohol, retarded chicks and skateboarding... I hear ya. That's totally more acceptable than writing about things like depression and anger and their mythical symbolism where they take an interesting subjective form.

Let me tell you something. I know 1 band from Bulgaria (personally) and they told me that the more commercial their music is- the better cos more money- the better. In fact, I won't be surprised if they are not as rich as they look like. 50% of the album money go to the company, 30% for some dicks and 20% for Bodom. Yup, sad reality.

It's very hard for something this extreme to get as big as Bodom did. In my opinion their most important released were Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper. They just happened to be something very very good even tho extreme. Then they opened the market to States with Hate Crew Deathroll and have been continuing that trend ever since.

Imagine that Alexi dies tomorrow. No more Bodom, no more American sounding albums by a Finnish metal heads. What will you do then?

Well, it would shock me, but it would change absolutely nothing.

Imagine that they stayed the same depressing and dark things. What will happen then? The Finnish metal Gods don't have rich imagination, they can't do anything different blah, blah, blah..

I just want them to make interesting music. Is that a bad trend?

Alright, now YOU tell us sir, do YOU do anything different of the forum than talking about NEW/OLD Bodom? ;)

What is there to talk about? You'd like me to just keep hooraying at everything the band does, how drunk they were yesterday, and how interesting the newest album is... I rather talk about interesting things, such as Old/New Bodom.

I just want them to make interesting music. Is that a bad trend?

Implies that the so-called "new CoB" is not interesting with its hell of a lot more technical guitar riffs and other time signatures than 4/4. But I don't even try to think that you understand anything about technicality and stuff, because you're trying to be so hipster with your trees and lakes.

Have you people noticed that in 99% of this forum we fight, within which 99% we're off topic and I have no idea what we do with that 1% left.

You+don+t+say+_975d86151d9051b3ec9d9d20276dbd0c.jpg

I like the "Joonas go away."-part. Btw Wirman himself said once to Joonas that he should stop posting shit on this board. Apparently Joonas is a tard and he didn't understand what his biggest idol told him and he still posts shit even today. Now the band itself think that Joonas is a retard and it should be the absolute truth on this board.

You're just rallying folks against me and distorting the truth.

That one legendary scenario with Janne was when I accused Blooddrunk of being a boring album where the emphasiz of interest rests solely on the keyboard ideas. I stated the keyboard sounds were created by Peter Tägtgren, not Janne. I thought so, because I read on 2 different statements by the band thrilled about PT helping them with the keyboard sounds. I'm a fan of Hypocrisy and also Pain somewhat and I thought that was an interesting idea. Yes I was stupid to think he would help with all the sounds, (he did with one only) and in the heat of the moment I included an insulting tone to it which made Janne take it to the heart, but still it wasn't completely my stupidity: I can google out those band statements for you any time.

I like to create discussion and say interesting things, sometimes radically expressing my opinion. I've said golden things and evil things about COB, but I've always explained, and offered an advice how to do different. The image of me being anti new COB and being an ambassador of the old COB has been blown out of proportion because I take it passionately and this witch-hunt has ensued.

I have many idols, mostly from the world of sports and spirituality, maybe Alexi and even Janne have been ones in the past, but not really for many years. I respect their musical doings (despite thinking they went to a wrong direction) and think they're funny people, one of them even excelled at university and there's plenty of playing skill in the band. That's all I respect them for, but at this time there's no reason for me to idolize them. I still hold the Wild Child of the "golden days" in mythical status - that young man who made those great albums, had a great style, true metal voice, mad performance, and fought his depression by channeling it onto the music. Janne was an inspiration for me to get my first keyboard.

For some of you it seems impossible to understand my frustration (or "whining") is really just anxiety deriving from the disappointment of an artist not continuing the spirit of the two best albums of melodic death metal in the world but changing it to something less interesting. I remember the first time Alexi looked at me when I spyed him thru a fence and I'll never forget the madness of the countless crazy parties along the years where playing Bodom was always a part of the evening. I was a true child of Bodom, all the way from flushing my teenage depressions with beer at the lake while listening to FTR to something I could call subconscious identification where similar stuff happened to me that happened to Alexi.

I just think this forum is teeming with negativity and people who are not mentally very developed, and I'm wasting my hours here trying to discuss with folks who have no respect. It's been fun to keep this "Joonas forum figure" going on this long and it's become some sort of transference practise tool for me, but honestly so many of you don't deserve me writing this "shit." I try to not get intimidated by frustrated people trying to whip me with insults, but to sum it up I think so many of you deserved a big "fuck you" at some point along the way. I hope you find peace on your chaotic paths.

Right now I'd happily delete this profile if I could. There's nothing left for me here. I consider my input here interesting for COB fans to read, but I have other interesting things to do so if I'm not even wanted here then keep enjoying it without me. This is like a coffee-break hobby for me, but it's consuming precious time I'd rather use for something else creative that's of use unlike this. It's like you say: go find something better to do. Some of you think I'm a computer geek fag who has no life and no pussy, but I actually do have a life, I do sports, I study, I did more ladies than I should've, I have many interests, even such where I can put this creativity to use. I started here as a confused defender of COB's new style at the tender age of 18, getting annihilated by old timer fans, have since matured and stood for long as the sole defender of the original vision of COB, and now after one Lord of the Rings worth of venting it's time to move on with this and not waste my time.

I just think this forum is teeming with people who are not as mentally developed as I am and I'm wasting my hours here trying to discuss with fools and ill-willing individuals who are really just insecure or scared for acting like they do. It's been fun to keep this "Joonas forum figure" going on this long, but I can tell none of you really know who the fuck I am or how bright my messages are.

:Spin: Okay, you are a Finn and here is frikin' cold so you just drunk 1 liter Koskenkorva.. It's okay- we forgive you :)

I like to create discussion and say interesting things, sometimes radically expressing my opinion.

And I support that.

But that doesn't mean we all should think the way you do. I respect the fact that we have different opinions, but what's bothering me is that on every thread you need to point it out how "new Bodom" is not good enough or whatever. It's ok, we know you feel that way, so let's move on.

We can discuss about everything, I mean that is why we're here. Or not?

I don't get what's your beef with Joonas, guys and girls. That's pretty much the whole forum. Do you want to get back on the picture thread and suck some Alexi cock? If those fights/conversations are not here, then it won't be entertaining to read. Don't take any of this shit to the heart, it's no biggie, because once you get off your PC, this shit should not matter what so ever and not affect you in your real life.