COB start writing new album

Here we go again...

SPSIMD isn't really a good song. Rebel Yell, Aces High, Antisocial, Hell is for children and Waiting are fucking awesome cover.

I'm just having a good laugh, I'm not really whining. I just like "whining" cos it's fun to put the abstract thing into words.

Why didn't you mention the Scorpions cover?

Joonas, why the hell do you bitch about cover songs when majority of them are pretty cool and they've always been part of the band? We all know you're so autistic that you're unable to accept the fact that the band has changed permanently over the years to a less serious style but whining about it on this board does not help at all. So take the burger out of your ass and start contributing something a little bit more mature. And insulting Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber is so 2010 and childish that it makes me lol.

Nah man, JB is a nice chap. I have huge problem with Robin tho :lol: "everyone who bitches at him are obviously jealous." I mean I have nothing against these people, they're talented even tho awkwardly fag, but the nature of the business behind them, how they tell this teen just decided to do this video all by himself and now every Finn's seen it... it's a fucking $$$ project. Behind these cute gayish "phenomena" there's people in black suits. I bet every country has a justin bieber of it's own already, I mean that stuff sells. I just have a personal issue when art is made business in certain ways. Especially all these one hit wonders. When they make a full good album like Madonna Ray of Light I give them respect.

Alexi needs to make this album exactly like RRF. I don't know what they were thinking when they wrote the first three albums, maybe they were just being Yngwie wannabes. The COB sound is heavy and technical rhythm sections, and they need to turn down the volume of Janne's keyboard.

dude... wtf? scorpions are one of the biggest bands ever... guys like the schenker brothers, jabs and the super underrated uli jon roth were there

well I saw them at some beach party about 16 years ago, I didnt dig the music back then and I'm still not into their music.
And I was just talking about their reputation in Germany.

I never even heard of Scorpions, (still haven't really) and then I heard this cool COB cover. One day I checked them out and they were gay beyond recognition.

But I do. I listen to cool bands.

It still doesn't mean that you're not narrow-minded assburger that listens only to (melodic) death/black metal. Seriously, where the fuck have you been if haven't heard of Scorpions? :lol: When I first heard of them, I was like 5 years old and you didn't even know about them before some random finnish band made a shitty cover of their song. Amusing.