COB start writing new album

/Trolling

I hope Alexi listens a lot of Kvelertak when writing the new album! Now they have a music style I would not object Bodom approaching. I've had enough with the American influence in their music.

I got the joke, nutsack.

And I'm thirty pounds lighter than the last time you saw me, bushlicker.

You really need to start looking people in the eyes when talking to them. Also, your jewish heritage and virginity aren't an acceptable reason to hold an old nazi in your closet as a hostage.

That band sucks and the most hilarious thing about your Blooddrunk 2 comment is they mostly sound like that album.

Somehow I think COB is not listening to bands anymore that sound anything like their own early albums... Damn, I hope they're excited about making a new album, cos it SHOULD represent endless opportunities for them (from musical perspective not money). Fuck just call me up and I'll come to the studio with my ideas of trees and lakes and stuff, it would be good.

Another point I kinda remembered today is, in theory you could say RRF would've sounded like their new Skeletons in the Closet (Sonic Pump Studios) material sound without Matt Hyde. Of course it's just theories. Think about how much they changed sound from Hate Me to FTR. It's not very far tho, RRF has a bit happier feel while SitC is quite dark (more like Blooddrunk) but otherwise it's quite same.

Parempi sekin kuin joku vitun Kvelertak :lol:

Indeed. Funny though, I've heard they are called black'n'roll. There's nothing black about Kvelertak, other than the eye of someone within my reach after I hear they listen to that shit.

I think the pot has had an effect on your psyche and you're trying to overcome it and delude people by acting obscure. Either that or you have personal mental stuff. It's always nice cos it means more flashy discussions.

I think it was brutal how promising this sampler was and how the expectations turned to disappointment with the album. COB should think carefully why this turned to disappointment. From these samples you got the idea the material had quite similar brutal & melodic sound to Hatebreeder and was comprising the band's most essential elements. Then the album turned out to sound like COB went to assist some American thrash band with an album. All they gotta do is fix this shit, realize what made them great, and they could possibly make an epic album again. Of course, you could make any album appear amazing by giving samples of its best moments, but you get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't lie though. These samples are of SKO and that is definitely the song that comes closest to their old style. That other songs didn't quite hold up as well has nothing to do with these samples.

Well, what was really similar to their old stuff? That melody, it's like straight out of the HB/FTR era. And bang, immediately it's the best thing.

Listen to this fucking song, we need this stuff!

Last edited by a moderator: