COB start writing new album

At least you get it. I hate nothing more than people who take everything too seriously. Especially in internet.

I guess it takes time to realize if someone's joking or not. Sometimes I find myself confused for not knowing if people joke or not.

But you are easy to get. Or I'm spending too much time on this forum.

I just got a very angry PM from Joonas in which he said he doesn't want me to post his pictures, as he would prefer not to be judged by what he used to look like 7 years ago. In hindsight, I agree. My bad Joonas!
Instead, how about people judge you for the shit you *said* 7 years ago? :p

If you like Something Wild better than AYDY?, go home. If you like Hatebreeder better.. grow up. If you like Follow the Reaper better.. move to child discos. If you like Hate Crew Deathroll better.. dump the joint. There's DEPTH in AYDY. Maybe you'd just like to have some of vocals sang by a female singer, and you'd understand.. But I know, everybody's just aching for beutiful solos when listening to this album.. maybe that's meant to be?

YOU look fucking retarded, dude!!! :Spin: :tickled: :loco:

RAPE YOUR CAT AND DIE!!!!!! :devil: :lol:

Goddamnit, COB, even your flamewars were funnier before you sold out!

Damn dude :lol: why are you so obsessed over Joonas :lol: ? Did you seriously spend all your time for another man on the internet :lol: ? Spending hours to look for those posts!!!! :lol: And do you keep his pictures in your HDD too :lol: ? You are either obsessed over him or homosexual :rofl:

I suppose the things I said and the way I looked 7 years ago correlated pretty well. "dump the joint. There's DEPTH in AYDY." :lol:

Oh man, reading through that AYDY released thread is pretty funny.
I like how most complaints where about the lyrics not being included in the booklet.

25f7ggk.jpg

I just got a very angry PM from Joonas in which he said he doesn't want me to post his pictures, as he would prefer not to be judged by what he used to look like 7 years ago. In hindsight, I agree. My bad Joonas!
Instead, how about people judge you for the shit you *said* 7 years ago? :p

:Smug::erk::lol: