COB start writing new album

That is a free line and everybody can use it. So I did.
I do respect Alexi Laiho, but that had nothing to do with him. Besides, we're way off topic here.

Off-topic is the only thing seen on this forum, unless the thread is about Old Bodom vs New Bodom (Except in the thread "New Children of Bodom vs Old Children of Bodom. The Argument." people started talking about cheese cakes), or there's a new album coming out and a new preview has just been released.

Can you list those 4 personalities of Alexi?

I can only think of 3. Emotional, I-don't-give-a-fuck and metal god.

Janne has two, funny and asshole.

Roope has two also: drunk and sober.

That's the truth about Roope :D
Janne only thinks he's funny, so his only personality is ASSHOLE

BTW, I'm nettitaikatalvi, but a bastard hacked my e-mail and all my accounts, so this is the new one :erk:

nettitaikatalvi rip in pieces ;_;

:lol: Don't worry iPot- I will still need your help with all that Finnish grammar and translations- no matter if I'm with the nick nettitaikatalvi or hauta :D

Joking, of course :) In fact, I should apologize for all those stupid question in the Finnish language thread.. Well, sorry :(

However- back to the topic- I really don't believe that the new album will have something to do with ex- gfs- they are not babies any more and letting this thing in your music is..:guh:..
Fans can only wish them luck and hope for something kick- ass :kickass:

The four personalities are as follows:

1. Righteous
2. Wrathful
3. Lusty
4. Envious

Lusty is what you are calling Metal God. I don't give a fuck is Wrathful. Then there are two you don't really see publicly. You might think that Righteous is the one without a girl, but the truth is that Wrathful and Envious are sharing a girl. Envious tends to sleep a lot, and generally lets Wrathful and Lusty run the show. Righteous somehow managed to get a very dedicated schizoaffective girl.

Metal God = Arrogant
I don't give a fuck = Overconfident
Righteous? I guess Alexi has a very modest side to him as well to purify his image after too much Wild Child.
Envious? Well he's too respectful to all these other guitar heroes etc and is unable to state in public COB is much better. It's ridicilous he looks up to Pantera and Black Label Society etc... maybe it's just common politeness.

He certainly has two quite opposite vibration levels, one that's emotional and other that's adrenalinic. This is key to making the music he does/did.

Back to the topic -->

I think we should relax here with all the negative expectations and conspiracy theories and just think the best! The new album might end up good. COB improved a lot between Blooddrunk and RRF, and if they (or alexi) have already started to write some good stuff, I think there could be some good stuff going on.
But seriously I am a bit worried too, and I bet my hopes are going down if there comes songs like WIWI (=fucking shit) and I mean musically, lyrically I am not expecting anything after Blooddrunk's songs :-D

And I don't think Its going to be so fucking shit, that Im going to say it sucks! Because in general COB has always managed to do something good and something new and every album has their own theme in some ways.
But Im still a bit concerned If alexi is losing his point and "As far as Im not homeless Im good" - principle and he is more concentrated to make money than music straight from he's heart and just rips off a shitload of slayer-riffs from his junk and just put them together, like it seems he did in Blooddrunk....
But fuck it, Im not the one to judge anyone here, I just dont wanna disappoint with the new album whenever it will be released.

Well, all musicians are like this- their first stuff are the best and then it's money and more money. Why should they care? They are rolling in wealth. Sure, they still make some kick- ass music, but I wonder how long will this thing last.. :/

Why do people think that every COB song should sound like Bodom After Midnight???

I don't like them because of their popularity, but because of the way they sound on each and every song.
And I don't give a shit if their album was not accepted by the half of their so-called fans! I still listen to them. I still think they are the greatest band ever! Yes, something's change but that doesn't mean I should go around asking why the hell they don't sound always the same.

And I hate people who spit on their last 3 albums. If you don't like it, just stop listen to them and die!!!

No, no we like the "new" Bodom, too, but can't you actually feel that money are one of the most important things about them now? In fact, if they don't make music nobody will give them money and they'll be homeless and now what?
I hate bands that stay the same- boring :eek:
I like the last COB albums- I just prefer the first ones. Big deal.
Nobody will kill them if the next album will be their worst one- as long as they make money and live their live they won't give a shit. The funny thing is that only the fans argue and kill each other because of that :lol: