COB start writing new album

I beg to differ. It is very ON TOPIC to discuss band member's mindset when writing a new album, and marital bliss or strife has a huge effect on mindset. For example, if there really is some increased marital problems the next album is likely to be more hateful or depressed than the last. If the marriage is going well, we can expect an album about blissful romance and/or awesome sex. Or if there is an affair going on, we can expect a mixture of anger and sex lyrics.

Also, I mis-spoke earlier when I reported no touring for those bands. I was late checking, but Slipknot is touring in America during the summer as part of the Mayhem festival. Rockstar energy drink. With Slayer and Anthrax. It's a 26 date tour. Children of Bodom will be in Europe when it starts June 30. So if they come back stateside at that point it would be very bad luck especially if they go through WA, ID, AZ, NM, CO, TX (Dallas- woot! and then Spring), FL, GA, IN, OK, MO, IL, MI, OH, NJ, PA, VA, NY in that order...

It's very OFF- TOPIC to discuss the personal life of the band members- I'm not talking about their life now- Allu and Kim separated in 2003- 2004 or something. The new album will have nothing to do with Goss.

And, as Joonas said, he probably had 100 girlfriends and more so getting this thing too deep in your heart and then in your music is stupid, although it would be interesting for me to hear a COB song about this things :lol: I'm not talking about an entire album- just one song, in fact, can you imagine it? :D

Well, Alexi said basically most of the Blooddrunk songs evolve around things related to chicks. He should not look for chicks who go to bars, it can only end in tears, or dicease. The themes definitely became more earth-bound since HCDR. Needless to say, it would be cooler to hear mythical death metal songs about anger and depression in the disguise of the Reaper and the Lake and the children of Bodom, instead of the bitches and alcohol and skateboarding little punks, lmao.

Well, Alexi said basically most of the Blooddrunk songs evolve around things related to chicks. He should not look for chicks who go to bars, it can only end in tears, or dicease. The themes definitely became more earth-bound since HCDR. Needless to say, it would be cooler to hear mythical death metal songs about anger and depression in the disguise of the Reaper and the Lake and the children of Bodom, instead of the bitches and alcohol and skateboarding little punks, lmao.
There are too many songs about bitches already without Blooddrunk adding more crap to the pile...

Joonas, you have some ideas for the album, contact them!! Seriously, do it!! I don't remember how, but everything is written @ their web page. Just go and write down some of your ideas- you won't loose anything :) Alexi is a pure musical talent and if your ideas are good they'll probably do something. If they refuses to use them- just post them here. Again, you won't loose anything. Send them something. :)

Oh great! Let's all do that!
You people are stupid or what? I mean really???
The band is called CHILDREN OF BODOM, not GIVE US YOUR IDEAS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

And one more thing: If you don't like some of their album, that is your fucking thing. I'm not saying that you are not their fan anymore, I'm just saying that IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.

Oh great! Let's all do that!
You people are stupid or what? I mean really???
The band is called CHILDREN OF BODOM, not GIVE US YOUR IDEAS AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

And one more thing: If you don't like some of their album, that is your fucking thing. I'm not saying that you are not their fan anymore, I'm just saying that IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT GOOD.
And if you don't like it, bite me!

Who gives a fuck about feelings here??

Soooo, here is my point:

Every band should give a "flying fuck" about their fans- COB are no exception. A friend of mine send some shit to a Bulgarian death meal band for their new album and they actually listened to it :lol: I bet they won't use it, but that's another thing.

However, it won't be bad for them if they actually take their time and listen to some samples from fans- sorry if those "Gods" get bored |-(

Now, tell me, what's that BITE ME thing :lol:

Works for me! Now, where do I meet you and when?

Good. Location: Belgrade, time: any time works for me.

If you like shitty albums, it doesn't mean they are good.

If you think something's shitty, it doesn't mean it's a fact.
It means that you have your taste, and I have mine. You may think it sucks, some may think it doesn't, but the fact is: UNTIL THERE IS THE WORLD, IT WILL BE DIFFERENT OPINIONS. End of fucking story.

Please, don't use the "end of fucking story" line. You might think you're fucking cool and stuff, but everyone else thinks you're fucking retarded fangirl who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world to use Aleksi Laiho quotes.

Please, don't use the "end of fucking story" line. You might think you're fucking cool and stuff, but everyone else thinks you're fucking retarded fangirl who thinks it's the coolest thing in the world to use Aleksi Laiho quotes.

+1

You can't tell me what should I or should not use here. Besides, I do not think I'm cool, it's so opposite of that. And I do not use "Alexi Laixo quote", because that line existed even before he said it.
You people know nothing about me, so I couldn't care less what you think of me.
And why in the world would you think you are better than any human being here on this forum?