COB start writing new album

25f7ggk.jpg

:Smug::erk::lol:

your point :lol: ?

Everyone here is so fucking cool. Except the noobs, they're always gay. Well not always, some make amazing first posts.

sounds like Pretty cool news that those lazy arses are working on a new Album so quickly , anyway i wont be suprised if it has the same style as on the RRF album !

I think they've digged to the bottom of that hole they've been going the past albums, now they should change to something completely different. They're not going back to the old sound, so how about just doing more creative melodic ideas, even heavier guitars and more keyboard backgrounds? I think they're in a hurry to produce something interesting, I'm personally already totally off with RRF.

I think they've digged to the bottom of that hole they've been going the past albums, now they should change to something completely different. They're not going back to the old sound, so how about just doing more creative melodic ideas, even heavier guitars and more keyboard backgrounds? I think they're in a hurry to produce something interesting, I'm personally already totally off with RRF.

That sounds like you are again having some expectations for the new album, am I right?

I also hope your whishes of something new comes true.

I don't expect anything :lol:
Just calm down, this way you won't be disappointed :D In fact, playing the role of a augur won't help us.. Let Aleksi do his job in piece and what comes out- comes out.

That sounds like you are again having some expectations for the new album, am I right?

I also hope your whishes of something new comes true.

No man, after everything I wrote here with passion when the last album was in works, and them making the exact opposite, I have no expectations. They did take Roundtrip to Hell and Back for a song title so we agreed on something. I just think they should use some producer who's into symphonic black metal music etc. RRF came to sound horribly American. Also the song writing feels passionless, mashing together riffs. Alexi needs to get inspired and make something as great as the green and blue album - it doesn't have to be neo-classical, it doesn't have to sound the same, but I'd like an atmospheric soundworld and genious composions - but I'm not expecting it.

Y'all, I already told you they don't really write their own stuff anymore. The next album is already written and it sounds like a follow up to Witchbreed Heretic Rapture. In fact, there are three different options to choose from. One is a lot like RRF. One is like midieval chant.

Take my word for it. I created RRF, and I funded this tour. It's all been done, set in stone, and stamped since seven years ago.

You want something, you need to be barking up my tree.

And the plot thickens! Is your last name Kojima?

Predator was right- VIBEBODOM IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
Evobyte, why the Hell do you wanna know who he/she is :lol:? I'm happy cuz I don't know this useless info :lol:

her name is katelyn, she is fat (sorry) and has a pretty dumb looking face and some little, special child :)