COB start writing new album

the problem is, i have stereo mix on and blahblabhalbah in settings but when it comes to record it doesn't "hear" any sound,while music is turned on. the same situations is in control panel/ sound etc.

Are you certain it doesn't record? My computer records it but with extremely low volume. I either need to max out the volume or increase the volume afterwards. Try increasing volume on your computer. If you have Audacity you can make the music louder with the effects. Just highlight the audio first.

Yea true, if its GMT and probably it is, then in central european summer time its 2:00-4:00. I wont stay up that much :( :cry:
I hope that if i open the forum in the morning i can listen to the single while eating my breakfast.

im guessing that somebody will get it here for morning, but im thinking, i will record it also, just to make sure i'll hear it

Are you certain it doesn't record? My computer records it but with extremely low volume. I either need to max out the volume or increase the volume afterwards. Try increasing volume on your computer. If you have Audacity you can make the music louder with the effects. Just highlight the audio first.

yea, it doesn't,i've tried this volume level tricks but it doesn't give any effect.

How great it would be to hear the whole CD first... instead of this dripping of bad quality samples from here and there during weeks... well, the important thing is the songs are good, cos if it is, it'll only get better with time.

How great it would be to hear the whole CD first... instead of this dripping of bad quality samples from here and there during weeks... well, the important thing is the songs are good, cos if it is, it'll only get better with time.

if you can handle yourself, you don't have to listen Transference. I can't :D

^ haha SO MUCH, I wish I could wait but I can't and it's natural... I'm gonna stay awake just to listen to it a few times and them wake up to it, A great wait to begin the week with.

I think it is online, I mean the audition has started. and I think I can leave the reaper recording, but I don't know how to set it to record the audio, and not regular input (microfone or my POD) - so help would be nice.

Or wait, it hasn't started, but if it is at 1am CET (in 25 mins) I can still leave the reaper recording.

Ok I left reaper on, but I don;t know if it won't kill my computer. Does reaper use only RAM memory, or also hard drive to store recorded tracks?

I just listened to it! really awesome! :D There was also a little part of Alexi and Henkka talking about it!

Transference seems cool! I headbanged all the time :) It has that Children of Decadence vibe before the solos. Though I didn't like the keyboard sound very much.

Man, i really liked that!

I got some sort of Needled 24-7/Bodom After Midnight feel of that song! Simple, though it has some great elements!

omgggggg transference is a gem!! awesome brigde to the amazing solo section. its fucking awesome. reminds me bodom after midnight and children of decadence