COB start writing new album

Arrogant bitches are the nr. 1 motivator for pure malice.

Sure, and she may or may not be Kimberly Goss (never got what that her writing a lyric on each album was about, maybe it was in the contract since she seems not to be doing it anymore?) or whoever else, but my point was, he's not telling which is his usual practice, so I don't see us getting to who each song is dedicated (for those who are).

I'm sure Alexi came about many other annoying girls along his way, girls, who tried to put Alexi down and think they're so much better in every aspect. Girls are like that when they get too much sexual power.

Out of curiosity is anyone here Japanese? Cuz then we'd know at least one person who could upload, although I'm still sure someone else will

The Japanese live in their island floating in the golden sunlight sky, desolate from all Western culture with their own language and alphabet. There's no way to touch down with their doings, except by enjoying the anime and hentai and video games they present us with. I feel we will have to wait for another week to even know what the CD's like.

Yeah maybe Joonas is true but maybe some Japanese guy uploads somewhere. Or some guy ordered to japan to a friend of him and that friend sends the cd to Europe.

The Japanese live in their island floating in the golden sunlight sky, desolate from all Western culture with their own language and alphabet. There's no way to touch down with their doings, except by enjoying the anime and hentai and video games they present us with. I feel we will have to wait for another week to even know what the CD's like.

Remember Tokyo Warhearts? COB have a pretty massive following in Japan. I'll be very surprised if one person from there doesn't leak it out in the next couple of days.

Nice description of Japan, Joonas, ahaha, I loe that country.

I'm looking for some download leak but nope. Who upload that pic of the Japanese digipack?

Well I don't think we'll get a leak soon, since its released the 29th there right? We've got another hour to wait until it's the 29th, and then a few more hours 'til someone uploads, so no point in searching right now

It's far from certain that the album might leak tomorrow. Japanese people upload albums quite rarely to international sites and at best it may appear in some closed Japanese site. Usually when some westerner gets the Japanese version then he/she uploads it. Bodom is quite well known so that increases changes though, but Japanese generally don't care if you people are waiting for the album. So in that way Japan is quite isolated. If people are certain that it leaks (for example) tomorrow they might be in for a disappointment. Let see if there's people cursing Japan tomorrow.

PS. Some lucky Japanese got the album early it seems.

I would think in Japan there are music stores open all night? It's such a weird country. Why do they get everything one week in advance to the rest of the world? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Japan...

I would think in Japan there are music stores open all night? It's such a weird country. Why do they get everything one week in advance to the rest of the world? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Japan...

Being fan of hentai does not count for being fan of japan.