COB start writing new album

I'll avoid any more samples. 90 seconds is too much and lessens the impact of the whole song. Besides, those samples seem to need iTunes, which I don't have so it is easy to avoid those samples.

I was going to wait for the CD, but then I remembered RRF, where I bought the whole album based off Shovel Knockout and 2 other songs. I'm listening to it before I buy it this time.

The solo, fuck yeah. Other than the intro and solo it was pretty bad, that part after the chorus the second time is just so out of place

I wish there was more of the insane intro part used in the song, but this is still a really good one in my opinion.

I feel like the only one getting heavy AYDY vibes off of here, but it's like... "what if AYDY was fucking amazing - the album."

I NEED SCREAM FOR SILENCE SO BAD RIGHT NOW WOW.
heard TDAN it's a fine filler for me
and BBM is not the best but good melodies, it'll grow more on me but it's so damn good
i love love love the samplessss

BBM is sick but the chorus is not dark enough IMO. It has atmosphere though...
Loving this album i hope we are gonna be able to listen to it today
In other words, its happy not dark. I have a feeling for shouting instead of headbanging .

it has good parts in it but some part are out of place, like tho post chorus, and the keyboard solo at the end. chorus itself is roadkill-ish (worst song of cob),the atmosphere is blooddrunky and aydy ish. only good parts are intro, verse, guitar solos.
this song lacks of feeling.
ok so far :
Transference 9.5/10
Halo of blood 8.5/10
Bodom blue moon 5.5/10

BBM is sick but the chorus is not dark enough IMO. It has atmosphere though...
Loving this album i hope we are gonna be able to listen to it today
In other words, its happy not dark. I have a feeling for shouting instead of headbanging .

Isn't metal music for you nothing more than headbangin? Anything like emotions or feeling?

Well, were clearly on a different page, because I wouldn't giving Transference a 9.5:lol:

The chorus from Roadkill is arguably one of my favorite parts from Blooddrunk, so I took to it nicely. The keyboard solo was a bit abrupt, but it sounded sick.

I don't get the atmosphere posts anymore so I stopped commenting on them. There is no objective opinion in that department, as Henkka has stated.

I don't get the atmosphere posts anymore so I stopped commenting on them. There is no objective opinion in that department, as Henkka has stated.

This isn't supposed to sound as much as possible dark, brutal, old school bodom etc. It must be sound fucking good and give you goosebumps, not to be dark as big ass trolls anus. If you meant that, I agree with you :Spin:

(That was about everyone complaining about atmosphere and darkness and not to be "happy". And atmosphere and darkness alone doesn't make song good)