COB US tour with BLS this autumn

I hope they get to play for an hour and fifteen minutes, otherwise I'll be a little disappointed.
Hopefully there aren't a bunch of annoying little boys wearing girls pants like there usually are at Bodom shows around here...

I'm just guessing but since they aren't the headliner i don't see them playing for more then 45 minutes especially when they have to share the night with 2 cents,clutch and the headliner black label society.

Nice to see a fellow canuck!which show are you seeing?

I'm just guessing but since they aren't the headliner i don't see them playing for more then 45 minutes especially when they have to share the night with 2 cents,clutch and the headliner black label society.

Nice to see a fellow canuck!which show are you seeing?

I'll be at the Edmonton one.

I haven't been there for a concert either, so I'm wondering the same thing.
I don't think it'll make a difference being on the floor, but I'm guessing the sound in an arena I believe that was originally designed for hockey probably won't be so good.

Yeah,we can only hope for the best but i'm sure it'll be fine but i wish they changed the venue to the shaw conference centre that place kicks ass i've seen a couple bands at commonwealth and the sound wasn't bad.

Just in case some of you Canadians didn't grab your tix yet:

METALEATER and Live Nation Canada are giving away tickets to see BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, with supporting bands CHILDREN OF BODOM, CLUTCH and 2CENTS, perform live in Canada! One (1) pair of tickets are up for grabs at each of these select Canadian dates:
Sept. 22 - Vancouver, BC - PNE Forum
Sept. 24 - Edmonton, AB - EXPO Centre Hall D Arena
Sept. 28 - Winnipeg, MB - Winnipeg Convention Centre
Enter the contest at giveaways@metaleater.com with the subject line "BLS IN CANADA" and please specify which city you are entering for. The entry deadline is THIS Thursday (September 16) at midnight.

Source: http://www.metaleater.com/

fuck i didnt see that until just now smh

if anyone is selling floor tickets or knows anyone who is selling a floor ticket to the edmonton show lmk at catangay@ualberta.ca

didnt decide to go until recently cause i cant make the noctis festival in calgary anymore. fml

just got a ticket off kijiji. WOO

second time in two months. granted it wont be as good as summer breeze but this will do quite nicely=

Berzerkus Tour trailer, enjoy:
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106598436[/ame]

EDIT: Embedding seems to fail for me, I don't know if you guys have the same problems. If yes, simply click the "Myspace"-link in the embedded frame.

I'm sure we'll be treated to some new tunes. Maybe 2?

Assuming they have the main support slot on a given date, and play about an hour, heres my prediction.

Hellhounds
Midnight
Six
New tune?
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels
New tune?
One day?
Downfall

You can count on me they will not play new songs because they don't want people around the world to first hear them on some bad quality Youtube video uploaded from someone's cell phone, and also because this isn't their headlining tour - they did that mistake with Slipknot.

I doubt they will even play that many songs.

When I saw them headline a few years back they maybe played that many songs and only like 2-3 songs they played were pre HCDR. At least from what I can remember.

Thanks K-Man :)

166402038.jpg

Can someone tell me what BBQ is?

And are all the stars for a guitar change?

I was wondering about the stars too. I thought maybe they are for pyro, because in the live DVD they send firebombs up during Angels Don't Kill. Maybe the '5' beside it indicates 5 times that fire shoots up, and that maybe the '0' for LDB is for a bang. That would be awesome, but do openers on tours typically use fire?

Pretty awesome setlist! I'm pleasantly surprised at all the older stuff, and also surprised that there's not more from AYDY or BD.

This looks to be about 40 minutes worth...not bad.

EDIT: Oh damn, if they are doing both Bodom Beach and Angels...they should do them back-to-back and include the American Psycho sample to bridge them just like on cd!