COB US tour with BLS this autumn

It's the time when they roast sausages for the audience. No, but really it's Bodom Beach Terror, if K-Man is a reliable source:lol:

Yes it's Bodom Beach Terror

I was wondering about the stars too. I thought maybe they are for pyro, because in the live DVD they send firebombs up during Angels Don't Kill. Maybe the '5' beside it indicates 5 times that fire shoots up, and that maybe the '0' for LDB is for a bang. That would be awesome, but do openers on tours typically use fire?

Pretty awesome setlist! I'm pleasantly surprised at all the older stuff, and also surprised that there's not more from AYDY or BD.

This looks to be about 40 minutes worth...not bad.

EDIT: Oh damn, if they are doing both Bodom Beach and Angels...they should do them back-to-back and include the American Psycho sample to bridge them just like on cd!

The stars are to remind me for some if my cues. The number is to tell me what level to set the intro/sample line. nothing to do with pyros.

I saw cob today in edmonton they don't disappoint alexi's voice sounds a little bit faster then usual however it was a great concert,at one point alexi threw water on the crowd which was quite refreshing their 45 minute set felt like 5 minutes which made me sad :(.I guess i'll have to wait for their new album before i can hear bodom live again my only complaint is that there was too much distortion and the vocal mix was too low/drowned out.

i have a question for k-man,
im going to Columbia, MD concert on 17th october and children of bodom there r only special guests. so does it mean that they will preform only few songs?
thnx

i have a question for k-man,
im going to Columbia, MD concert on 17th october and children of bodom there r only special guests. so does it mean that they will preform only few songs?
thnx

A few of the US dates we will be playing before Clutch (some markets they are bigger) but we will still have a 45 min set like normal.

BLS
Clutch
COB
2 Cent

Hope that answers your question.

The show in Edmonton was pretty good on Bodom's part. It's too bad the set time wasn't a little longer, because it seemed to go even quicker than what it did in reality.

The Expo Center is the WORST venue I've been in for a concert. I have nothing but complaints about how stupidly it was set up, including the bar on the floor and the smoking area, as well as access points to the floor. You were only allowed to take one beer away from the bar, which was stupid because everyone was trying to slam back a drink or two at the counter so they could walk away with another which held the lineup up. I waited forty-five minutes to get a drink. I don't understand how you can't have a coat check in the autumn in a generally cold city when you have a general admission area. This is the only venue I've been in that hasn't had a coat check, which is absolutely retarded. The lost and found area also was completely useless and didn't even know their own phone number to check back with. (My friend dropped keys, we know exactly where they are and pointed them out to security and event staff, and they couldn't be bothered to reach them for us.) Needless to say, I will NOT being going back to the venue, no matter who plays there.

It's really too bad that what could have been a good experience was tainted by the venue it was held in. :(
I hope the experience in dealing with the management/staff at the venue was a little more pleasant for the bands and crew.

The Expo Center is the WORST venue I've been in for a concert. I have nothing but complaints about how stupidly it was set up, including the bar on the floor and the smoking area, as well as access points to the floor. You were only allowed to take one beer away from the bar, which was stupid because everyone was trying to slam back a drink or two at the counter so they could walk away with another which held the lineup up. I waited forty-five minutes to get a drink. I don't understand how you can't have a coat check in the autumn in a generally cold city when you have a general admission area. This is the only venue I've been in that hasn't had a coat check, which is absolutely retarded. The lost and found area also was completely useless and didn't even know their own phone number to check back with. (My friend dropped keys, we know exactly where they are and pointed them out to security and event staff, and they couldn't be bothered to reach them for us.) Needless to say, I will NOT being going back to the venue, no matter who plays there.

So basically if you wanted to drink on a metal festival you had to watch the show from the bar queue, and wear a jacket when going to bang head, way to go to fuck up a good show. And the key issue was just typical behavior from doormen with bad self-esteem.

Ok, so we know you didn't like the venue, but how were, you know...that bands that you went to see?

Maybe not one of their most stunning gigs, according to Kal they didn't have side-fills (certain speakers), no line-check, Janne was playing on stage without platform.. And with that basic setlist.. Having seen them many times I maybe didn't miss much by not traveling to US. But I heard they had fun. They can always pull out entertaining shit no matter what.

I hope next spring they do a European headlining tour with full set and new stuff.

I am willing to bet after the new CD is released they will do a full world tour for like 2 years like they did when BD came out.

Of course. Just hope they won't get sick of living the same life pattern and make one more album so this one won't be their last.

Ok, so we know you didn't like the venue, but how were, you know...that bands that you went to see?

Children of Bodom were quite good. I didn't notice any mistakes or anything like that, but I really don't know anything about the technical side of the music, so all's that I can say is that it sounded good to me. They were entertaining as usual, but they really didn't have any time to make any jokes or speak much between songs, but I guess that can be expected when you only have a very limited to play.

I don't like 2 Cents or Clutch, so most of that time was spent in the beer line-up or going outside to smoke. It seemed most of the people in the general admission area had the same idea as the beer gardens were packed and the floor was basically empty for both bands. Clutch pulled out a lot of immature jokes and comments that made them sound like teenage boys.

Black Label Society sounded alright, but again, I'm not a big Black Label fan, so I didn't pay too much attention. Due to my friend dropping her car keys and the fiasco to get them back, and the beer gardens closing before BLS began, we didn't even stay for the entirety of the BLS set.

Like everyone else, I'm just waiting for Bodom to do another headlining tour. (And hopefully not play at the venue they were just in. )

So basically if you wanted to drink on a metal festival you had to watch the show from the bar queue, and wear a jacket when going to bang head, way to go to fuck up a good show. And the key issue was just typical behavior from doormen with bad self-esteem.

It wasn't even the doormen with bad self-esteem that was the issue. It was the people above them in charge of the event that were difficult to deal with. The door guys are just there doing what they're told, and we never really had a problem with any of them.

The sad thing was that you couldn't even see the show from the bar queue as it was underneath part of the seats for the general admission area. The only area to see to the stage was through a large garage door. They have held rodeos and similar events in the same hall at this venue, so they basically decided to put the general admission bar in the area where they normally keep livestock. I'm glad the smell of being in a barn doesn't really bother me, because that's what the bar area smelled like.

I ignored every post above me to just skip right to the point and say I'm going to be seeing Bodom and BLS in about 3 weeks and it's going to be epic >:)

Oh, and SRob will be there too lol.

I ignored every post above me to just skip right to the point and say I'm going to be seeing Bodom and BLS in about 3 weeks and it's going to be epic >:)

Oh, and SRob will be there too lol.

Fucking right I'll be there!

Had my tickets since the day you could buy them. I've loved Zakk Wylde forever now, even before CoB came out, but I do like CoB more so it will be a fantastic time.

If Zakk and Alexi do something on stage together it would just make my night.