Concerts - 2006

The Sword on Monday. Then High on Fire/Goatwhore/HORSE the Band/Watch them Die on Easter Sunday. :)

Nothing like stoner metal and black metal on Easter.

La Rocque said:
'The Unholy Alliance Tour"

Slayer
Lamb of God :worship:
Mastodon
Children of Bodom
Thine Eyes Bleed

I'll be there -

For some reason that tour seems like it's gonna be bad, especially since it's in arenas...

Awesome. My expirience with arena tours has been absolute shit really. The sound is terrible and you can't see anything, even if you're in the front :(

EDIT- Lamb of god did kickass when I saw them though :kickass:

Lacuna Coil was awesome...
Here is some pictures of me and the band:

123151565_1f3fe8c2ee.jpg

We don't see everybody's faces unfortunately hahahah!

123151568_9398ae3b1e.jpg

My friend, me, and Christina

herneheim said:
You know it
Got some decent photos of you headbanging your fuckin head off too.. yeah

:) Pictures of me headbanging!!!!... Hell Yeah!!!! :) Thanks man... I really want to see those pictures, the concert was awesome, finally I meet my favourite band... Now I have my Transgression Cd signed :)... I meet the guys of Meshuggah too and a few old friends from Chile :) I'm Happy... next victim Close Up Festival... Opeth, Amon Amarth, Katatonia, Satyricon... etc, etc, etc...

:(...just founded out that IF and Sepultura are cancelled here,which isn't so surprising 'cause here is 50-50 chance that announced concert will be actually performed...stupid country

But they announced Apocalyptica for 4.6. ...that would be great to see (if they don't cancel it,of course)