Concerts - 2006

okay back from IF, cool gig, too much new songs, merch too expensive(25€!!! for a shirt). but great sweaty evening:headbang:
setlist for those who are interested:

-bedtime story as Intro
-Pinball Map
-Leeches
-System
-Trigger
-Insipid 2000
-Behind Space
-Colony
-CTK
-B&W
-Take this Life
-Come Clarity
-Scream
-Cloud Connected
-Bullet Ride
-Drifter
-Moonshield
-Gyroscope
-Only for the weak
-Vacuum
-The Quiet Place
-Touch of Red
-My sweet Shadow

I realized that IF gigs are more and more become like Blind Guardian gigs, everyone is singing. that' s because they like to play the more refrain-based songs IMO. IF gonna be the new BG:D

^Haha, that is a really good setlist

Blind Guardian :lol: Perfect...

Yesterday It was the last day of the Close Up Metal Festival... It was a really nice day... I was with a few friends from many countries... I was with Mr. Peter Herneheim too, Official fotographer of the Close Up Magazine... he took a lot of pictures :) it was quite funny, he was the only guy taking pictures of Opeth :lol: Just he and the band... I meet Bolt fucking Thrower (That was just amazing), I meet Amon Amarth too (Johan Egg is a really told guy!!!!)... and Martin from Opeth (Con el hable castellano :D)... cool gig.

Hey man, nice to meet you again!
Yeah, that was fuckin great. Ok, I'm biased and stuff, but that was a great festival...
Haven't really done anything with the pics yet, still trying to figure out where to start. Sooo damn tired right now :p

Edit: I'll send you the two pics of you and AA first thing tomorrow, ok? :)

Taliesin said:
Tonight we're gonna see ASP :) Although only rahvin may know them on here ;)

now that's timing. i heard them for the first time only a few days ago. reminded me of the band malaise's cd reassimilated, which is a good thing indeed, so they're on my "examine further" list.

on topic: andreas mattsson tonight.

and later this week blixa bargeld has some sort of show "examining the border between language and music". i have no idea what that might turn out to mean but it should be interesting, him being blixa bargeld.

I mean Hyocrisy as in they're touring the states? I now have found the info. I was looking for :)