Concerts - 2006

are therapy? still any good? seen they've got a gig around here in may, wondering if i should go or not.

Malaclypse said:
are therapy? still any good? seen they've got a gig around here in may, wondering if i should go or not.

Im kicking myself for not paying more attention to this band. I used to love Troublegum, but then I somehow stopped following them. But I didnt miss any of the reviews of their newer stuff and based on that the concert should kick ass, because they basically stripped their music to the bone and sound like really angry, yet very wise bastards. I wouldnt miss it, too!

Back from the Brainwashing Fest. Misanthrope were excellent, the bassist and guitarist - awesome. Galadriel, Ador Dorath superb, but the winners of the night are Forgotten Silence - made it to my top 5 bands and it was easily one of the best shows Ive ever seen. Its a Czech band, so I dont really know whether their stuff is available outside or not, but they will release their new cd in may (Redblack rec.), so check it out. Darzamat sucked, so I had some sleep through their set.

Our town officials prepared a real treat for us yesterday, on the occasion of the Open Europe event. They called Boban i Marko Marković Orkestar and they played on the main square in our town. It was excellent!

Next show : uneXpect live @ Club Saw.

The problem is, considering the size of the club, I doubt there will be enough place to fit all 7 members on this puny stage.
On another subject, this show will be the first in which I'll try and take some reasonable pictures with my average middle-class digital camera. Hopefully, I'll get results good enough to show you guys some shots of ChaotH's soon-to-become-legendary 9-strings bass(!) and more.

Cryptopsy? Where? I don't see it on any club sites...

Ah thanks andrew. I didn't see it when I checked last time. I see it now :)

Nevermore/Evergrey is FINALLY tomorrow.:kickass: :kickass:

Then I'm gonna try to hit up the current In Flames tour (even WITH the short sets, xxxxxxThrowdownxxxxxx, and IF's set sucking) on Tuesday in Jacksonville.

went to see novembre and a bit of katatonia on friday, and just ordered my tickets for therapy? next week. oh yeah.