Concerts - 2006

Actually, theres lot of bands who has added concerts here in the next year, out of which i intend to see :
Morbid Angel (with Behemoth) (if I can),
Arch Enemy and Dragonforce, all in April,
Gamma Ray and Kataklysm (with Vader and Destruction!) and finally, Kamelot, Soilwork and Cryptopsy (that is a damned good death metal band hailing from QUEBEC!)

In perspective, lots of good shows this year :)

morrissey in about a week. although not a big fan of artists living off old merits, i really hope there's some chance of hearing som old the smiths classics, with "there is a light that never goes out" on top of the list.

if I didn't write that before, I'll do it now :)

in the past few weeks I was at HIM + Mellowtoy.. quite a cool event.. don't like him so much but the scene was ***stunning*** and they did quite a good job... or at least I guess him-fans liked it as they were screaming all the time.. f*ck them.. :D

In not a too distant future I'll be watching

- In Flames + Sepultura
- Anthrax + some other band
- Hatesphere + GF93 + Statobardo + Ensoph
- Katatonia + Novembre

and then.. Evolution Festival!! :D

^Yay! Undo finally gets away from the 'puter for at least a couple of hours. :D Have fun at the show. That goes for the rest of you as well.

Last weekend's fun for me was at Metro for Rival and Smoke. I'll post pics in the pics thread. Thought that's where I was the last time... :err:

solefald said:
how was the show?????setlist pls, hard facts and the rest please:worship: !

oh sure....sorry that i replay so late. well i can't write the completely setlist and i can't remember the sequencing because it's already a week ago, but i can say - it was a great show and an unique experience to see IF live!!!

they've opened with Your bedtime Story and some of the songs they played were:

Leeches, The Quiet Place, Come Clarity, Take this Life, Trigger, Touch of Red, Cloud Connected, Black&White, Dial 595 Escape... well I'm not sure anymore about Free Fall. Well there were sure some more songs but i was more busy with headbanging than with with remembering the playlist you know ;) Anyway as i came it was already full inside so i was realy far from the stag but got a great feeling there although.

Ich hoffe, ich konnte dir damit einigermaßen helfen und den Rest - lass es eine Überraschung sein..... und noch was - obwohl ich krank war/bin hat sich der lange Weg und die monaten lange Warterei für mich auf jeden Fall gelohnt :saint:

And at the end - it's funny but i've seen there a guy that looked as plintus :loco:

Good. I hope you get more than an hour of Arch Enemy, too. Last time I remember seeing them "headline" they didn't play very long. :erk:

Well, I've gone to more shows since Anthrax then I'd planned, but that's okay! There's another one coming up at the end of May that I thought would be pretty cool to see so I picked up a ticket for it today.

May 30 - Amazing Journey A Tribute to The Who (Portnoy, Gilbert, Sheehan, and Cherone)

The flyer I picked up at The Drum Pad was originally black and white but I scanned it and gave it some colors similar to what's on the ticket...sort of a hack job. :lol: The ticket is reaaaally cool but it's not going to fit with the rest of them. Will have to figure out a plan for that one. :loco:

http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/memorabilia/various/amazingjourneyflyer_color.jpg

marduk1507: Yep. I think so too. That's why I bought the ticket yesterday. Haven't seen PG since the early Mr. Big days. The show is about half soldout already according to the TDP employee. He said he wasn't sure if cameras would be allowed for this particular event. I've gotten the Sony in there before but he said video is definitely out. Hmmm...will have to play it by ear. At any rate, I'll bring all my Dream Theater CD covers with me to the show (again). I always do but end up deciding after the show NOT to hang out like a fantard for sigs. I should probably try harder to attend the official meet-n-greets. I seem to miss most of those, well, except for that first time. :)

Caroline: Have fun at the show!

Yep, Pelican were amazing... and I love my t-shirt with a rabbit and woods on it :D

Seeing Satriani in London in June: then I'll have seen a complete G3 line-up at three seperate gigs...