Concerts - 2007

In the near future...

Heaven & Hell with Megadeth & Down.

Kataklysm (maybe)

A show in Las Vegas. Maybe Cirque's Beatles show again.

Hammerfall in Barcelona this coming sunday! :headbang: :headbang: cant wait cant wait cant wait!!! dunno why cos is not even my fave band...:loco:

Stone Sour in London next month

Incubus in London in april

The Haunted in Oxford in May and reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally CANT WAIT!!! :) :) :)

All That Remains, feb 19th
God Forbid, feb 21st
Killswitch Engage, feb 28th
March 20th, Lamb of God
March 26th, Heaven and Hell/Megadeth/Down
March 28th, DT/The Haunted/Into Eternity/Scar Symmetry
March 30th, NJ Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers :D

Although Necrophagist dropped out of the tour (its becoming a habit), Misery Index, Origin and Burning Skies pulled off an amazing show! Im counting bruises and my stomach hurts from the booze, but it was an excellent night!

Isn't Black Sabbath w/Ronnie James Dio on this tour?

Actually, Heaven and Hell IS Black Sabbath /w Dio :)

Im gonna see that concert in a month! Yay!

Saw Misery Signals and All That Remains yesterday. Was good. Hardcore, a lot of kids showed up and the crowd was really loud, as usual in Montreal. Not into the hardcore thing myself, but I was curious!

Yeah. The slices of cheese are too big for the crackers they serve.

And I hope the bruises get better. Still remember getting nailed in the chest with a boot at a Cryptopsy show. Had a bruise on my rib from end of March to end of June.

~kov.

Did you keep the boot?

And I think necrophagists are actual cannibals. And love something I'm allowed to talk about only in the "Chat..." thread.

No, but the dude who kicked me was an asshole hardcore kid (doing one of those ridiculous flail-dance things) wearing steel-toed boots and a german army jacket. The 6'8" buff dude next to me didn't take kindly to having random people kicked, and so punched him to the floor. It was well worth it.

~kov.

They are seldom satisfied with the catering.

:lol: Well, I guess theyd be surprised with the plenty of the dead we have here. Some of them have been riping since 1948. Seriously though, as much as I like this band, from what I heard from the other bands, they behave like stupid rock stars. The bass player from Origin told me they had played 13 shows with them and didnt see them once, except on stage. Ridiculous.

No, but the dude who kicked me was an asshole hardcore kid (doing one of those ridiculous flail-dance things) wearing steel-toed boots and a german army jacket. The 6'8" buff dude next to me didn't take kindly to having random people kicked, and so punched him to the floor. It was well worth it.

~kov.

Ah, nothing is better when dirty job is done by someone else :heh:

Metallica are coming to town on the 12 july :headbang: , now I´ve just got to convince my friend to que (sp?) for me :p
Freking expensive though.... Half the cost of an entire festival! :erk:

Although Necrophagist dropped out of the tour (its becoming a habit), Misery Index, Origin and Burning Skies pulled off an amazing show! Im counting bruises and my stomach hurts from the booze, but it was an excellent night!

necrophagist dropped out of the tour? I have seen them last night.
have they cancelled the gigs before?

Ah, nothing is better when dirty job is done by someone else :heh:

Well I was a tad out of breath at the time - I'm pretty sure he bruised two of my ribs, but that was quite a while ago, so I can't be sure. And the dude was willing to hit him, so I was fine with it - although perhaps he was defending the women with him, who knows. All I know is that it was an awesome chest-punch that flung the guy to the floor, wheezing. Everybody had a good time, b/c the guy was pissing just about everyone there off.

~kov.

necrophagist dropped out of the tour? I have seen them last night.
have they cancelled the gigs before?

Oh, well, now I dont really know. They cancelled Prague and the gig here for sure, and they said they wont play the rest of the tour, because their session drummer was ill. But it seems he got better and they finally played Vienna. How were they?

Oh, well, now I dont really know. They cancelled Prague and the gig here for sure, and they said they wont play the rest of the tour, because their session drummer was ill. But it seems he got better and they finally played Vienna. How were they?

they made little breaks after each song, and the stage performance was boring.
the music was so technical - and no doubt, very precise - that many left after half the time. only the real diehard fans couldn't stop drooling ;)
they're simply no live band at all, the music is of the kind that you must listen attentively to.
(but on the other hand: some years ago i have seen mastodon live [on tour with the haunted i think] and that too is music that has no simple rhythm to follow. yet they were fantastic to watch and hear onstage)