Controversial non-metal opinions

I realize the importance of riding band wagons and being cool but I choose independant thought.

I realise the importance of pretending you're some sort of open-minded free-thinking against the grain rebel, but you've consistently shown yourself to be completely closed towards entire genres of music that coincidentally happen to be the same old tired 'enemies of rock' that every other closed minded rock/metal listener hates because they feel they aren't 'allowed' to listen to that sort of thing as it's against some sort of 'code'.

So in conclusion, people in glass houses etc.

sincerely

Satanstoenail (Founder and President of the "Everyone Should Hate Nickelback Because They Fucking Suck Shit" Club)

yeah, well that makes about as much sense as big bushy facial hair in the summer, and possibly one of the stupidest responces I've seen. If I was concerned with being a cool reb, I'd be into rap.. no ? Or I might jump on the Nickleback hate wagon. Or I'd be into all metal because its "br00tal", but guess what... I like about 10% of the metal thats out there. My musical taste hardly conforms to that of the typical metalhead or rocker for that matter... but I am definantly a rocker. Or if I was concerned with being a "against the grain rebel" making a personal identity crisis statement I'd be into punk. So whatever the fuck your problem is... your pressure for me to conform to your thinking as well as your pebble fell short of the ROCK. I listen to what I like... thats the only allowance that controls my ears... OK ! any questions dial 1-800-DILLIGAF

boom chakka boom boom chakka scratch scratch

bet your itchy for a ban being how you just recieved one... NO ?:cry:

^Razor you try too hard.

Less thought in posts makes you a better poster.

yeah, but Im not shallow, its comes easy and its who I am. Nor am I concerned with being a "better poster" and besides its my way of pretending I'm some sort of open-minded free-thinking against the grain rebel...

but seriously what a fucking joke of a post because I said these two things

"theres alot sadder things... They have great songs here and there, good grooves, great riffs, amusing lyrics"

"I realize the importance of riding band wagons and being cool but I choose independant thought."

ya... theres two reaaaaally long posts

I guess bein how Doesntchangesocks is still taking issue... I can start back in on the rap and punk posts ? It be worth it just to hear him cry

Satanstoenail (Founder and President of the "Everyone Should Hate Nickelback Because They Fucking Suck Shit" Club)

great rebel leader of men there.... "founder and president"... or last man on the chu-chu ? :Smokin:

:lol:

lol. Razor you were so busy getting your panties in a bunch that you completely missed my point. Here, I'll spell it out for you:

It's a bit rich to be accusing anyone who happens to dislike Nickelback of being a bandwagon-riding sheep and claiming to be Mr. Independent Thought when you yourself conform to a bunch of rock-listener stereotypes.

Apparently it's ok for you to make random assumptions about people based on their like/dislike of one band, but when the shoe's on the other foot you start crying.

Oh and I never got banned from anywhere.

Naw 'ol boy, the laughs on you. The point of my bandwagon riding post was most people would'nt know they are supposed to hate Nickleback if it wasnt an internet trend, I hit the target, your founder and president comment cinched it, as you looked over your shoulder for backing. I've got old friends that were far more hardcore metalheads than me that dont do any interweb that like select songs alot as well, they have no idea they are suppose to hate them. Its one of those things were I try to imagine someone rocking abit to the song Animals and looking around the room of webbers... making sure no one saw them, me I dont care, the songs kicks ass. They have had songs I like over the years and before I discovered the internet hatred... I suppose I should have jumped on board..... :lol:

you can go change your panties now... check those socks while your at it

The point of my bandwagon riding post was most people would'nt know they are supposed to hate Nickleback if it wasnt an internet trend

How do you know this? Have you done a survey? A double-blind randomized control trial? Where are you getting these stats?

I hit the target, your founder and president comment cinched it, as you looked over your shoulder for backing.

That comment was so obviously tongue in cheek that I just showed my dog and he got it. And he's blind.

I've got old friends that were far more hardcore metalheads than me that dont do any interweb that like select songs alot as well, they have no idea they are suppose to hate them. Its one of those things were I try to imagine someone rocking abit to the song Animals and looking around the room of webbers... making sure no one saw them, me I dont care, the songs kicks ass. They have had songs I like over the years and before I discovered the internet hatred... I suppose I should have jumped on board..... :lol:

Good for you! You've got some other friends with shit taste. That must mean that EVERYONE who doesn't like Nickelback only does so because they heard it was the 'cool' thing to do via the internet, right? :zombie:

you can go change your panties now... check those socks while your at it

Oh my god I stand in awe of the pwnage.

:lol: Not even competition, survey ? for the obvious ? offensive truth ? pwnage ? is dat an intraswebz thing ? I know what you mean about my friends taste in other music though... the same ones like some rap and punk. Oh well......

lol. Razor you were so busy getting your panties in a bunch that you completely missed my point. Here, I'll spell it out for you:

It's a bit rich to be accusing anyone who happens to dislike Nickelback of being a bandwagon-riding sheep and claiming to be Mr. Independent Thought when you yourself conform to a bunch of rock-listener stereotypes.

Apparently it's ok for you to make random assumptions about people based on their like/dislike of one band, but when the shoe's on the other foot you start crying.

Oh and I never got banned from anywhere.

the reason we dislike nickelback is because the music is utterly generic and bland. there is nothing remotely interesting going in their songs. same freaking chord patterns, same shitty vocals, just shit