Daniel Gildenlow vs Michael Akerfeldt

:D Someone on the Symphony X forum did the same thing, if you want to know what it is PM me and I'll tell you.

But, if you tell anyone on here I'll change it whenever I want! :heh:

(So far only 1 other person knows.)

- the TMSFGJAEUPGWMSFFWELCFB

Umm... the bands that are on UM are here due to their popularity, will you agree? With this in mind, what can we say about PoS?

blimey said:
Umm... the bands that are on UM are here due to their popularity, will you agree? With this in mind, what can we say about PoS?
bands are on UM cause the band is like "hey, lets be on UM"

Daniel obviously decided "meh, I don't wanna." It says nothing about either band. If PoS had a forum, you're damn sure I'd frequent it. Both bands rule.

blimey said:

Like i said, familiarize yourself with logical fallicies, because you just committed a couple more.

hint: google 'appeal to authority' to see how your point of being on um is irrelevant, and 'appeal to popularity' to see how being popular is irrelevant. You are familiar with the term "red herring", correct? maybe you should know how it relates to logic. Most arguments on the internet seem to be filled with everything but useful information or actual arguments.

Mumblefood said:
it doesn't have to be :) but if you are seriously trying to make some kind of point, it's a good idea to avoid using textbook fallacies as the basis for your arguments. It makes you look dumb and definitely doesn't do much to prove your point. :p
WTV, you're a lameass for taking it this far.
Argue that :cool:

waz416c said:
Miakel ...the best metal Vocalist out there......???........Hmmm.......of all teh bands ive heard...hes def. one of the better ones...the guy from Tarot...i think he does abss for nightwish now...hes pretty good too......also I stil think James labrie adn soem dudes on teh Ayreaon : Human equation CD are insalny good...the ma,es escape me.....Keep rockin....yeah rahter a subjective topic...!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

I just had a thought. I bet waz's user name wasn't even intentional. He probably meant to type, "Cecil" or something along those lines of sophistication but instead ended up with "waz416c."

PeeWee1473 said:
I just had a thought. I bet waz's user name wasn't even intentional. He probably meant to type, "Cecil" or something along those lines of sophistication but instead ended up with "waz416c."

LOL yeah, hehehehe.... he was like: OMG! my name is going to be "blackwater park" lolzzzzz!1!!1!!!

Firstly, imo Opeth and PoS are the best thing in music today.

After seeing Daniel and Mikael perform live a few times. Daniel slays every performance and is always 110% flawless, to the point of sounding better than the actual album. Mikaels growls are flawless, but faulters on some clean notes, in the dvd you'll notice a slip up in master's appentice. "day"

Techincally speaking, daniels, power, range and scope of expression are superior

Emoitionally, i think they are equal, once you get into the concept and mission of PoS, you will not find them so cheesy.

Daniel gets my vote here.