Dio Tribute "We're Stars" Song Discussion

FYI Maxx dude ... I just checked out your shit for the first time ... WTF Leave your band and come sing for me in Vegas ....lol

Totally kick ass dude!

Thanks man:) Vegas, hmmm. Sounds definitely great :lol: I hope someday I'll manage to gig somewhere as far as your location.
Speaking of collaboration, I love doing distant "guest" singing/playing, etc.

Skinny Viking said:
Make sure you wear the same type of shirt he's wearing when you do it
LOL yes, I'll even wear white briefs over the leather pants:) Just to hit that high F better:D

I'll do a solo.. JCM800 in my book..

And dammit max.. I too wanted the halford scream part.. I love doing that shit

-P

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I fucking love this song so much and anyone who's been here for awhile knows I've posted it tons of times, so I want in on this so freakin' badly :lol: Lead guitar 5 here I come!

So who exactly is gonna play the Yngwie solo?

..NOT IT

-P

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I fucking love this song so much and anyone who's been here for awhile knows I've posted it tons of times, so I want in on this so freakin' badly :lol: Lead guitar 5 here I come!

I'm with you on this Marcus! I was thinking the same thing. But unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a studio computer meltdown and out of commission for a while. :( (and you KNOW who's parts I'd want to do ;))

Superfreak!

Dude I am having a real hard time with the Dio Vox, I would rather do the Manikitti vocals if thats cool :( I sound a lot better doing those actually how about you do the Tate ones :)

I'll see what I can do, I'll sing Tate and Dio lines to see if I can pull it off (I doubt it though) but I'd rather stick to Meniketti.

I just heard the mp3... what's the tempo of the song? sounds very fast to me, the groove is lost.

EDIT: The intro is 140bpm and the rest of the song is 108bpm.