Do you suffer from any mental conditions?

you work in the child psych unit, right?

~gR~

Correct.
You could truly role cameras on my unit and have a hit TV show. Crying, laughing, sweetness and madness all apply.
Honestly, it can really wear on the staffs patience but I personally see it as a chance to help kids and give them something positve that they may have not had before. Its a tough unit, safety is the main objective...so not much making buddies with the patients. You have to walk that fine line so to speak.

ex.
The seven year old that I mentioned, is the sweetest little girl that you'll ever see...and probably the nastiest patient I've dealt with. At one point you'll hear her tell you "fuck off, go suck someone mutha f-in dick" as she tries to kick you in the balls and spits on you. Other times she acts more mature, friendly and better than most of the twelve year olds.

yeah, id love to help the kids try and have a better life. i dunno, maybe id be really good at it. but i would also try to be friends with them.
~gR~

I occasionally feel depressed about my lack of success with the female sex, but it is not a crippling ailment, I have too much shit on the go to have time to worry about the lack of a love life (well, usually).
I'll confess that I do not and never have had a love life of any kind. I'm usually busy and when I'm doing well in something else (like if I'm recording music or doing well in school or whatever) it doesn't bother me, but sometimes I feel like a loser. It doesn't help that kids are really obnoxious with PDAs at my school.

I have anxiety disorders, occasional depression and sometimes suffer from extreme paranoia, mood swings and other related stuff.
Pregnant?

well you look homeless
:lol:
It's the beard, yes?

As a 16 year old kid, you HAVE NO CLUE what depression actually is. And to ridicule or make silly statements such as "get over it" just shows how uninformed and ignorant you are to the subject.

As you mentioned earlier in your post, depression (clinical depression, anyhow) is caused by chemical imbalances and thus a 16 year old CAN be depressed. I assume this was a temporary moment of retardation, because I agree with pretty much everything else you said and you seem on the whole like a fairly intelligent dude.

I occasionally feel depressed about my lack of success with the female sex, but it is not a crippling ailment, I have too much shit on the go to have time to worry about the lack of a love life (well, usually).
I think we all have this from time to time.

I don't think I have any mental conditions. I am introverted but it's not to a prohibitive degree and I think it's a pretty normal thing. I have a tendency to be shy around new people, but this has lessened steadily as I've grown older and gotten more social experience. Alcohol helps too. Other than that I am now pretty happy and self confident and I like where my life is and where it's going.

ADHD. Supposedly I have dysgraphia but I don't seem to have any of the symptoms. My ADHD used to be really bad until recently.

you're officially the first person to say that... thanks :p

:)

I can understand people being skeptical when a 16 year old person starts acting all dramatic and miserable, because that seems to be very popular these days, and teens in general are at a stage where they feel things more acutely. But I have not seen you act dramatic or miserable. And unless people are completely sheltered ignorant to the world around us, they would realize that there are kids who go though amazingly horrible things.

I hope you are able to deal with your stuff and get through it in the future and now.

I don't have time to read through the whole thread, and probably will later (lies)

Um, my mom is bi-polar and she is bi-polar on an EXTREME level. I just skimmed thru some of the pussy shit here, and I feel no sympathy for you whiners. When you live with someone who is depressed, anxious, paranoid, mad, dillusional, stubborn, hyper, eratic, and utterly fucking insane all at the same time. (and thats when she's on her medicine) you yourself try to avoid falling into that dark abyss at the side of your bed whenever you wake up and step onto what you hope is, today atleast, solid ground.

I suffer from no mental conditions nor any emotional disorders or what have you, though everybody I know seems to view me as a bit eccentric. Generally I feel quite alright.