Do your parents like Bodom?

My parents hate it too. everytime my mom come into my room the first thing she is saying is "put the music off"... some kind of funny :lol:
Dunno what they think... it's just to heavy and loud... they are more into things like Phill Collins and old stuff like that 70' 80' ... I grow up with it till I started hearing Metal :rolleyes:

my dad hates metal, he likes only clasicall music and beatles, but my mum was a big fan of led zeppelin and black sabath...

My dad pushed classic rock, my mom pushed Metallica, Ozzy and hair metal. So...

When I first got into Manson he thought the devil took over, then Cradle came along and it was "turn that fucking shit off!!" He generally hates vocals he can't understand. Same with my mom.

Both are interesting though. When I play something for them they both say "you only play stuff for me that you think is really good... so can you play it yet?"

I'll play and then they'll request a new song :lol: My parents never go to shows with me, though I never ask them to... but my dad and kid bro are coming to Ozzfest with me, Nikki and Phil

edit:I went into some pretty deep detail, explaining Death and Chuck. Then I showed them both how it influences my playing and views on writing... they totally dig it.

there must be a dad here i think so too...

anyway, my mom likes COB but her favorite is the AWK cover even though shes heard lots of their other music *concerned face* but she doesnt like very much aleksi's screaming...her favorite person of the band is henkka, whos my second favorite.
she hates the britney cover XD she also likes the bodom after midnight and bastards of bodom

Im the only "metalhead" in this family. My parents, well dad likes old finnish pop-classics (finns know juice leskinen, popeda etc.) My mom, well she isnt into one typical type of music, she just listens what comes from the radio.

My sisters, they dont like Bodom at all, or anything like metal. Almost everytime when I listen some Bodom and they here it, they're like "how can you listen music like that, its impossible even know what they are singing." Everytime we go somewhere by car and its gonna be over an hour to drive, we listen some horrible radiostation, where comes all the charthits etc. Or then we are listening my sisters cd's, like The Ark, Franz Ferninand, Egotrippi etc. But never that kind of music I like. Unfair if you ask me. They dont even give me a chance to listen sometimes lil bit CoB during driving.

^ yeah but you also gotta consider, on a family car trip- how many people wanna hear "motherfuckin fucker fuck you fuckin flying fuck"?

^^Good point but still Im fed up with the music they listen all the time. I would go crazy if I listened that kind of music all the time...

Well....
My mother is a Christian and my dad hates all the music I listen too.
My dad says listening to Bodom makes him wanna punch a hole in the wall.
And my mom.... Her favourite artist is Carrie Underwood.
:bah:

My parents hate Children Of Bodom... like everything else correlated to metal music somehow.

Oh well, who cares? I think it's their loss.

Well....
My mother is a Christian and my dad hates all the music I listen too.
My dad says listening to Bodom makes him wanna punch a hole in the wall.
And my mom.... Her favourite artist is Carrie Underwood.
:bah:

It could be worse, her favorite artist could be Rhianna or Fergie:lol:

My mom's fine with me listening to COB, she actually likes them... as for my dad, once I made him listen to Arch Enemy... he loved the music.

I'm lucky :)