Exclusive: DISSECTION Frontman JON NÖDTVEIDT Commits Suicide - Aug. 18, 2006

Erik said:
tread the home page. at LEAST, read the fucking quote i pasted above. that right there debunks the whole deal about "judeo-christian satan." YOU are not an authority on what MLO believes in or does not. MLO itself is.
I read it and I still stand by my comments.

They can put in any disclaimer they like. However, simply offering a disclaimer doesn't give it creedence.

In the end, it's all silliness. Religion is for sheep. Regardless of whether those sheep are white or black or how large the flock is.

Zod

Erik said:
and with all due respect, you apparently don't know SHIT about the beliefs of MLO, so you'd do well to shut up if you don't want to look like a complete idiot.
hahaha i saw the avatar without realizing it was erik and then i read this and went "whoa, lurch woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"

I owe you an apology Erik, I had no idea MLO was so mainstream...and they have a snazzy logo also
MLOCollagemerge.jpg

cthulufhtagn said:
hahaha i saw the avatar without realizing it was erik and then i read this and went "whoa, lurch woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"

:lol: ... zod would beat me with a branch if i spoke to him like that :loco:

lizard said:
I owe you an apology Erik, I had no idea MLO was so mainstream...and they have a snazzy logo also
MLOCollagemerge.jpg

that looks like the Malaysian Latino Organization

delayed reaction now that the thread has changed subject again:

General Zod said:
How long have you two been together? Did you see this coming? Good luck.

Zod

Over three and a half years, and yes. She entered counselling for this shit a year and a half ago of her own will and has done a lot to help herself so far, while also getting awesome grades and holding down a job as well as being a generally great person. I think all will end up right in the end.

Cheers for the kind words from those who gave them :kickass:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought "why is lurch being a dick today? Oh, it's just Erik." :loco:

Oh bugger ya. My post was pretty much just pent up frustration at the entire internet, and not aimed at this board. I'd only read the first page of this thread before replying, in fact.

Fair enough - my post was much the same, except more aimed at the 'we can and will tell you who you should and shouldn't respect crowd' that seems to have pounced on this thread, which I found amusing/irritating considering the number of equally disrespectful (and equally facetious) comments that get made on other threads on this board about different races, celebrities, genders, sexual proclivities - but apparently, Noddy gets a free ride because he offed himself in the name of evil or something. (Before the humourless mob attack once more - that comment was a facetiously meant too.)

Demilich - hope she comes through okay man.